14

The bad Sanses were in wallmart,The natural place to buy some glorious food.

And meet people that wear their underwear on the outside but that's off topic.

Dust stared at Killer,Who was staring at the pineapple as if it was the most important thing in his life.

Killer grabbed the pineapple.

"Killer no."Nightmare said,Putting random cereal into his shopping cart with his hentai tentacles.

Killer smirked and kneeled.

Killer stared intensely into the pineapple.

"SPONGEBOB I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE--"Killer said yelling at the pineapple.

"Killer pls stop we already got kicked out of 50 stores pls."Dust pleaded.

Killer ignored them and screeched while throwing the pineapple into the floor.

"DAMNIT WHICH PINEAPPLE ARE YOU IN--"Killer said throwing many glorious pineapples into the ground,Ending up to meet early death thanks to the catapult.

Nightmare sighed and left his shopping cart to strangle Killer with his smooth juicy hentai tentacles.

The shop owner came.

Dust faced the exit door while Cross started putting back choco into the counters.

Horror slammed his head into the wall."When.am.I.getting.normal.food"He said slamming his head into the wall intensely.

Boom le boom.

They were kicked out,The day ended with a bunch of angry smol Sanses chasing Killer down.