cнαρтєя 4

After a 30 minute of cuddling with Zayn, I took out my computer and phone.It displayed the time.

11:56pm

The computer made a harmonic sound when it opened up.I moved my mouse and clicked on Google Chrome.Typed in Mental Situation and it loaded thousands of websites that ment for Mental Status.But it didn't mean anything that George's grandson had.I searched up Mental disorder,I clicked one of the websites and read.

Mental disorder:Mental disorder is one aspect of mental health. The scientific study of mental disorders is called psychopathology. The causes of mental disorders are varied and in some cases unclear, and theories may incorporate findings from a range of fields.

Huh...I thought it was different from mental illnesses.I'm so stupid.

I clicked back and found something interesting I saw.It said:

New York Times

September17, 2014.

UNKNOWN MAN SUFFOCATING OWN SISTER.

It started out when a 20 year old man, who awfully looked young and bold.He Came Into his parents house with a couple of friends. They usually have a dinner party and invites friends and families.After they we're done eating, Sister and the unknown men and his friends went upstairs.One of his friends was spotted, sexual harassing the sister of the unknown men.Then they went downstairs leaving the unknown men and his sister.They had a pep talk about something. The sister layed in her bed, and on top of her is her brother.They had sex then after they we're done, the unknown man grabbed a pillow and suffocated her to death.He finally got dressed and went downstairs, to meet up his friends.Couple weeks later, they found him and put him in jail.Till this day we remember this remarkable story, that sunk our hearts with tears.

Oh my god.What kind of sick brother do that to a sister. Even though I want to yank Shaylene's throat out.But who the fuck will have sex with your own siblings. Eww.

I shut down my computer and set it at my night stand, and shuffled my body to find a comfortable position. Instead I slept on my back, wide awake.

In my mind, it had a question coming and then another and another.

Who's George's grandson? Why does George and his grandson want to kill his and own sister daughter? What kind of mental situation is George's grandson in?

As these questions rushed through my mind, I got a phone call.

"Hello? "I said looking straight to the dark room, crowding over me."Hello are You Ashley?"A young voice came from the other side of the line.

"Yes, Who are?"

"I'm One of the nurses at Merton's hospital, I came to say that your grandma was in an accident, and we just wanted you to know."

"Is she okay?"

"Not sure.But we'll do everything we can"

"Thank you.Um...I'm on my way."

I quickly went to the closet to find clothes.I took out a black skinny pants.As I struggled to get the skinny jeans in, I got another phone call.

"Shit"I said to myself.I tried to go as fast as I can to reach my phone, but it was on the night stand.

Suddenly I tripped over my pants, and hurted my elbow. "Ow"I got back on my feet, but the minute I stood up the ring has vanished.

"Thanks Skinny pants. "I walked to the night stand, we're my phone has been, and checked who called me.