cнαρтєя 5

I woke up this morning, feeling a little bit better than I was yesterday.Ipromised Zayn that we could have some fun at his apartment but I think he understands that I didn't feel so well yesterday, and that I also don't feel so good this , morning.

Instead I went on a tour with 25 different tourist.I didn't pay attention

,at all.There was something on my mind that really bothered me that have the rights to know.

Why did George.tell everybody that Grandma Lousy died out of a attack, which he wasn't there when she had her attack.or was he?And mum said last night she doesn't know anybody who's name is George.How odd?

I took a minute to refresh my memories and enjoy the tour.At some point, I saw a beautiful sculpture park over at down Rigde avenue, Lots of beautiful buildings and stuff.After all that was done , my.feet started.aching from the walk of the touring.

I jumped on bed, and some came in.Zayn.

I know he's gonna ask me why didn't you come to my apartment, and other than that we're were you?"Hey babe."Zayn said pressing his pody to mine."Hi, Zayn." I cupped my hands to his cheeks, that we're rosie pink."How you feeling?"He asked.His hands moved around, brushing my natrual blond hair, full of hightlights that blends in with the colour of my hair."I feel like Blahhh."I told him, he giggled.

"Remember, the first time I met you that I said I'm gonna take out for dinner this week?"He said in delight."Ya" "Well today, is Friday and today is the week and today is the dinner!"He was so excited to take me to dinner, that I fell in love with his reaction, acting like a little kid getting a new pet, that it will die real soon.

After he was done, he scooped me up from my legs and pushed to the wall,gently.He pressed his body to mine.He was roaming his hand under my shirt, I was touching his hair."Mine"He mumbled into our kiss.I tangled my legs onto his torso.

After later, we we're in bed, I rocked my hips to him, increasing the paist.He kissed me down my neck, feeling his lips heating up from my neck,moaning, I sat up on top of him to take a breath then went back to our paist.Finally I felt Alive.

It was a good feeling not to have a bastard ruining your life, when you could do more fun and excitement with another partner.We both stopped and looked at each other, pastering each others smile."C'mon babe you don't want to be late for the dinner."Zayn said,.patting my thighs that wrapped around his torso.

Zayn got up and put his under garments, and I just watched him."What is it?"Zayn asked."Nothing"I replied.I kept watching him stripped up his pants and shirt."Okay get ready, call when your done babe."I nod, then he left."Uggghh!"I screamed out.I got of bed and put on my under garments.

chew.. chew.. chew

What should I wear?

It got silent so I grabbed my phone and put pandora.

Today's Hits.

The song that came out from the radio was called Rude by Magic!I moved my body to every beat while I tried to search for to wear.I started go sing out loud but I got messed up on the lyrics, instead I just sang the melody.

Why do you gotta be so ru-de,don't you know I'm human to-o, why do gotta be soo ru-ude, I'm gonna marry her anyways, marry that girl, marry her anyways, marry that girl, yeah, no matter what you say, marry that girl and we'll be a family,Why do you gotta be so r-ude.

They song kept going, and I still haven't decided what to wear.After a 35 minute of what to wear, I picked out a white peplum skirt, black see-through tight,Open back black blouse, and my modern girl 5 inch. high heels.