Ch 5 - Swinging Part 2

Kiba is trying to push Gasper and play wing man for confidence and support purposes. How will this pan out when he talks to Koneko? For those who know where this is going, I decided to wait to not have the cliffhanger.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Kiba and Gasper were mere steps away the front door. Gasper just steady breathing and trying to not overcomplicate the matter at hand. Didn't seem shaken up until he finally admitted his crush. Rattled, slightly shaky, uneasy, and thinking to himself what the hell he got into.

"Ready?"

"I guess Kiba. It's getting dark out so I have no choice." Gasper nearly shaking his skirt off. Quite close actually. "I don't think I'm ready. But I have to. For Koneko."

"I'll lead." Kiba burst open the door. "We're home." Oh no.

The fact all the girls at the house were wearing the same see through lingerie was disturbing. Knowing that it was okay for one guy to play the field and since all the girls are friends it would be fine to prepare for Issei. Kiba shook his head and looked down saddened as Gasper's heart raced hoping he didn't see his crush fall for the pervert.

"Issei? Is this what you want?" Blushed Koneko as she asked him dressed in the same outfit as Xenovia, Asia, and Akeno.

"Crap." Kiba facepalmed.

"Why! Why does everyone have to be so mean?" He sobbed and burst right out of the front door. Completely losing all his emotions. After all the hard work and progress from today it converted back.

"Well you done it now." Sighed Kiba.

"What's going on?" Asked Rias.

"Well as I walk in everyone wants a shot at Issei which that includes the pop guy's crush. He's beyond upset and now I have to go look for him."

"Gaspy upset makes my heart sink." Complained Koneko.

"I'm just going to say it. You know who just caused that? You did."

She gasped. "He, Gaspy. Oh no. Let me get changed." She ran up those stairs as fast as her body would let her.

"Don't hold your breath. Put those ears away and make a choice. I won't make it. If I did I know the answer. Now if you excuse me I must go look for him. Wouldn't want him to get lost now. Or possibly be prone to injury. Till then." As graceful as he held himself exited the door. Making a very clear indication about Gasper from one single glance being hurt as well as Kiba very disappointed in the girls for not recognizing Gasper's feeling. And they spent more time with him. Particularly Koneko and Rias. Leaving them in the dust and just dumbfounded. Now he was giving chase. The town at this time of day had a solid chance of Fallen Angels and other trouble stirring up.

~~~~~

Crushed and not knowing how to control himself Gasper just ran. Wasn't the fastest of boys but just kept on running. Wanting to get far away from what he just witnessed. His short legs carried him to a park and stopped under a tree to rest as the sun could no longer poke out over the horizon. Panting and tucking his knees attempting to erase the image out of his mind.

"Why does it have to be this way? It's no fair." Taking a few minutes just to adjust with the harsh feelings. I should have known. Too good to be true. I'm a coward, a loser, a crybaby, and I should be dead because I'm hardly any use because I can't control my ability. All I am is trouble. I'm not worth it.

(Jesus Christ kid you're worse than what I was. Damn.)

Then it was clear and very predictable that he would soon have company. Not a Fallen Angel but three regular boys. Older than him and as tall as Rias. Both going to be really in for it.

"Hey Honey what's wrong girl? Any chance you want cuddles and a hug?" Said the leader of the three.

"I'm, not a girl." He whimpered.

"What the hell?"

"That's not right dude."

"Faggot!"

"Leave me alone. I don't want trouble." Gasper was now starting to get very frightened. He was scared.

"Oh yeah? You think it's funny dressing up like a girl to pick up guys you idiot?" He cracked his knuckles and stepped closer.

How am I going to get out of this? Don't hurt me.

His savior came. Not Rias and not Kiba either. She jumped and cocked back a her right arm. Super punch to the leader's cheek sending him flying over to the the next tree over face first.

"Off my boyfriend." She glared at the other two.

"What was that?" Asked one of the boys.

"Off, my, boy, friend." She looked at the next guy. "You're next I take it for inappropriately hitting on him?"

"Ah no. No no no. I ah, I'm just gonna head home. You two have a good night. Sorry for the trouble. C'mon dude let's get him and get the hell out of here."

Koneko watched them pick their buddy up and walk off. "That's what I thought." Now her attention was turned to Gasper. She knelt down and was face to face with him. Picking his head up. "Hello." She kissed him. "I love you."

"Koneko... I thought..."

"Thought what Gaspy?" She hugged around his shoulders."

"I thought you liked someone else."

"I thought you primarily liked boys. But I'm sorry if this came across a bad way. I am beyond happy that you make me feel special and calm me down."

"And I'm glad you can you give me strength."

"You allow me to be myself." Her neko ears appeared and she blushed. "See? I'm very insecure about them."

"Come here." He kissed her cheek and pet behind her ears. Purring and leaning her back against the tree. "These are special. I like them. A lot. I want you to be comfortable around me. I am for you."

"You make me better." She leaned into his shoulder. "Boyfriend. Nyan." Ahw purred and closed her eyes. "You had me worried sick."

"I just need to work on my emotions. Sorry."

"It takes time. I'm here."

"So... this is it?"

Opening her eyes she looked at him. "This is what?"

"We're..."

She kissed him quick again. "And?"

"Thanks. Girlfriend." He sighed happily. The stress turned into a warm, melting happiness. The state of piece consuming him. "This is paradise."

"Gaspy I'm sorry for the scare. Feeling better?"

"I do. I have you. Hard to ask for more."

"Let's go home. Cuddles in my room."

"Sounds good."

~~~~~

My heart had a slight heaviness to it for a moment but all is in order. Newsflash. Don't piss her off. Word to the wise. Though what happens as these two adjust to a relationship. And if you are a fan of my works this is kind of what you have waited for.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz