1

After, filming the video with Edward, Big Marvel was nervous. I mean who wouldn't Edward dared him to give him a "kiss mark" on camera. Didn't he know that could, get them cuaght? Big Marvel amd Edward Avila had been dating for a while now, and they didn't want they're viewers to know about it they were both afraid they wouldn't be accepted for being Pansexual. After, some scilence, Big Marvel finally spoke.*

" Why did you do that?! We could've gotten caught!" He didn't mean it but he yelled it to him, in a rude way.

Shat I didnt know it was that serious, I didnt mean to say that it just came out...

" Are tou kidding me irriaht!??
But you could've gotten us caught! Don't you realize people already ship us?! A little more and we're cuaght!!" * He kept talking, in his rude and angry tone.*

God damn why cant u just tell the viewers that's were dating their already shipping us to together so y not tell the truth *Edward gets up and walks to the bathroom*

" Because we'll get judged and might even loose viewers!"* Big Marvel got up too, and followed him to the bathroom.*

We wont lose any viewers u just worry to much and y are u following me????

" Because..." Big Marvel, pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly.* " Because you have to pay for messing with me like that on camera."

" Shut up." * He landed a hard smack on his thigh and got off the bed.*

"That hurt ima hit u when were done here, what r u getting"

"What do you think you iriaht?"* He smirked, and brought back a black duffle bag with him, let's just say it was filled with " Toys to play".*

"Well I thought u were gonna get a key to uncuff me but what kind of toys"

" These kind." * He was still smirking, as he let everything spill onto the bed, the bag had contained anything you could imagine from Vibrators to whips.*

"Ashhhh that's a lot of ummmm toys"

" Right! Now this is going in your mouth." * He was talking about a gag, he stuffed it into his mouth.* " Now you better shhhhh cuz Camera man is in the living room."

"I'll do what I want ur not my daddy, and idc If the camera man hears us"

" You'll do what i say cuz I am your daddy." * Such a savage Edward, without a warning Big Marvel stuck a vibrator up his ass.*

"Oh goddddddd"

* He slapped his thigh again.* " I said shut up!" * He turned the vibrator on at the highest number, when Edward would least expect it.*

"Yes u are u keep hitting my thigh ik I'm thicc but it hurts"

" I'm not mean you started." * He smirked, and now turned it onto the lowest vibration there was knowing that it would be to dull for Edward.*

" Ofc it's kinda a punishment hun. And stop being so God damn loud Camera man probably heard you by now!!"

"Who u callin hun I'm mad at u but ur punishing me, so I came leave, and like I care he can come a join if he wants 😏"

" Really?" * The voice startled big marvel, and it came from the one and only Camera man. *

" Where you being serious?" * Big marvel asked, Edward.*

"Mmhmmm"
"I wouldn't have said it if I wasnt serious"

* Camera man began stripping out of his clothes, only leaving himself in boxers, big marvel went along and did the same. Though he didn't have much to strip cuz his shirt was open afterall.*

Camera man took Edward in his mouth teasingly only sucking on his tip.*

*Edward starts getting chills*

"Guhhhhhh😏"

"Camera man is better"

" Really if i wasn't good would i do this?!"* He pushed camera man off, camera man had precum dripping from his lips and he licked it off. Big marvel untied him from the bed amd threw him on the bed. He turned him onto his chest, and aligned himself with Edward's entrance, he began thrusting into him at a slow pace.*

"Ohhhh god, I miss understood"

* He groaned and kept thrusting now faster and groaning. Camera man, didn't stay behind and kept sucking him off while big marvel fucked him.*

I got the butt plug to not let the c u m come out,the only ons who hadn't come yet was Camera man.*

"Edward gets up off the bed and gets on his knees and starts to lock the camera mans tip"

* He groaned and threw his head back in pleasure

*Edward smirked and went faster*

* Camera man panted, and came in his mouth.*