3~

This chapter contains some smut we all know thats what y'all want y'all can't even lie but thats what we're here for anyway 😏😏

Just as I thought I was going to be able to leave, I felt a strong grip pull me into the the bathroom. "Ouch!" I complain, as my back is thrown against the wall. " Marvel, what the-" before I could say anything I felt his lips against mine, both of us feverently kissing one another. Once we both broke from the kiss, Marvel spoke. " Who said you could leave me back there huh?" His voice was deep and husky, which honestly turned me on.

"So, I had just punished you last night and your back at it again with being a rebel. Funny how you complain about your ass hurting but you still act like this." The angrier he got the hotter he seemed, Marvel picked me up and took me to the bathroom stall, all while kissing me. Where he sat me on top of the toilet, and bit my lip. "Marvel stop we're in a public place.. " I whispered. "Anyone could just walk in at any moment." By this point my face was red, and my breathing has escalated. I couldn't deny I was horny as hell.

"Does it look like I care?? that's the point anyway." He spoke again in that deep husky voice that I love. "Are you ready to try your new toys?" He asked, me I obviously was so not ready.
" Um... Didn't I just tell you my ass hurts?" I asked sassily, just to piss him off. " Didn't I tell you that... That I don't care?" I was trying to hold back from laughing at this point, that stutter was so evident there was no way he could cover that one up.

Without a warning, he tore my white and blue stripped button up. I gasped as the cold air hit me. "Agh, it's to cold!!" I complain.

He didn't seem to care he kept going, got on his knees and pulled down my pants. Which revealed my hard member.

"FREE HOLY WATER I YELL OUT PULLING A BOTTLE OF HOLY WATER!!" Big Marvel looked at me and smirked

pulling out his own bottle of holy water. I got dressed again and we sold holly water for the rest of the day.

AHAHHAHAHHAHA JK JK IDK WHAT TO WRITE ANYMOREEE