*the next day*

"Ugh!" I say as I stand up feeling sore from last night. I see that Marvel and the Camara man were laying down on the bed still knocked out.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower, as I was taking a shower marvel walked in the bathroom and started to strip off his clothes, he jumped in the shower with me and gave me a back hug, there was a little makeout session I asked about the Camara man, "He went home" Said marvel.

Couple hours later we went out to the mall and we went by a sex toy shop and marvel wanted to stop by just to "Look" at some sex toys, We've been in the store for like 30 mins marvel had a basket filled with toys and cuffs and other things.
I wanted to leave already to go to the store I wanted to go to, but noooo I had to follow him around the whole day. I Kept on huffing just to get his attention but he wasn't paying attention to me.

After all the shopping we went to the food court and got some yummy food, we talked for a while then we got up and shopped again.

"Are we almost leaving yet?" I asked annoyed. " I really want to leave this is boring!!" I pout, as I carry a bag of things he bought. I couldn't be more annoyed there were better things to do other than sit and look at toys for him.

"Bitch my ass hurts!!! I can barely walk I'm leaving!" I gave him his bag and began walking out the mall.

{To be Continued😉😏😏}

So ya dirty ass hoes what y'all want to happen??