11

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻𝙰𝙼

ꨄꨄꨄ

Mya's POV

I woke up in Sean bed alone I wonder where he went.I got out the bed with Ava and walk around his house to found him.

As I was looking I heard his shower come on,he must be upstairs.My dumb ass over here looking for him and he in his own damn room smh.

I went back to his room to grab my phone to text my mom.

Mom🤍🤎:you ok?

yeah am ok I just woke up

Mom🤍🤎:oh ok the flood is still going it's gonna stop later tonight according to the news

Oh my god and I just about to try to come home and shower

Mom🤍🤎:shower there Sean mom wouldn't mind I call her last night and she said you could whatever you want and she said tell Sean to feed her dog

ok I will tell him and tell her thx I will clean it out when am done☺️

Mom🤍🤎:ok Her and Michael should be there in a minute they just got off they plane

Okay I love you❤️

Mom🤍🤎:I love you too❤️also they canceled school until they able to repair the water damage

Okay

And couple minutes later I saw Sean come down stairs looking at his phone.One of these days he gonna fall because of his phone."Your mom said to feed the dog"I said feeding Ava a bottle."My mom here?"Sean said looking around for her."No but she will be here minute-my mom told me she called her and told her to tell me to tell you to feed the dog"I said trying not to confuse him.

"I didn't even know you had a dog"

"She's my mom dog"Sean said going down some stairs which I assumed was there basement with some water.

I jumped off the couch with happiness and excitement and followed him with Ava in my hands.

"You have a dog how come I'm just now finding this out"I said happy and surprised.I always wanted a dog but never got one,they're so cute and adorable tho."Again my moms dog and she stayed in the basement sometimes since some of her stuff is downstairs"He sat the water bowl down.

We made our way to where a tiny dog bed was but I didn't see a dog tho."Mina come get some food"Sean said whistling and open some dog food.That's when I saw I tiny dog that looked like a Pomeranian ran to Sean."Come on we can take her upstairs since my moms on her way"I made my way back upstairs with Sean behind me.

"Kinda"I placed my hand on my stomach."My mom said she's cook tacos when she get here"he poked my side making me swat it away.

"Don't do that I'm ticklish"

"Yeah that's the whole point"

Me and Sean went back and forth as he tried to continue ticking me till we hear a knock on the door."Oh they here you lucky"he mumbled opening the door."Hey baby"Sean mom said smiling at the dog and playing with her.She placed kisses on Sean forehead repeatedly.I walked in after grabbing my phone off the couch.