14

Sean POV

Me and Mya has been hanging out a lot ever since she came over that day after school.As a matter of fact she was over right now doing some craft shit downstairs.

To be honest Me getting close with her felt weird but in good way because I never got close to a female like this before.But again it was Mya,she not any type of female am use too.She didn't want money or some dick.But then again she make my feel confused about how I feel ab-I was knock out my thoughts by my mom calling me down stairs.

"What up ma"I said coming downstairs going into her craft room."I need you to go to Walmart for me"my mom said cleaning her hands while Mya finish printing some shit.Her ass stay doing some craft shit on her free time.

"Ma why can't Mya do it I'm in a middle of a 2k match". "Because I asked you"my mom said staring me down.I sighed and went upstairs and threw on my Nike slides and turned my game off.I walked downstairs as Mya stood by the front door.

"I'm going with you I need some more supplies"she said grabbing her purse.I rolled my eyes and went to the door with Mya following behind me."Your eyes going to get stuck in the back of your big ass head if you keep rolling your eyes"she mumbled.

But of course I heard

"say sorry"I said looking into her big brown eyes.

"For"She said lift her eyebrows at me

"For saying I got I big head"

"I don't know what your talking about"she said checking her phone.I chuckled earning a worried look on Mya face.I pick her up and tickle her."Sean stop"Mya laughed as I tickled her. "Say sorry it's that simple"I said.

"Ok I'm sorry let me got!"she fell to to the floor laughing.I smirked and walked to my car and got in.

Mya POV

I got up off the floor and walked out pulling the door close."Hurry you ass up"Sean said to me I rolled my eyes and got in his car.Sean connected his phone and started playing polo g all the way until we made it to Walmart.He was so into the song that he didn't notice that I started recording him.

"Sean look at me"I said as he put the car in park.He smirking and took my phone facing it on the both of us then kissed me.