Part 3

Long long ago, in a quite distant land, there was a kingdom that was known for its true colours and bountiful harvests.

Known as the "Kingdom of Bountiful and True "----- was a fortress filled with happy and busy villagers. The vast lands it holds have plenteous harvests and massive animal farms that produce tons of healthy meat and poultry products that can feed the entire kingdom and can even supply the trading outside as well.

The rulers of the "Kingdom of Bountiful and True" was King Truhlooloo and Queen Win-A-Win. They have a beautiful child named Princes Marquise (french word for royal). The only love child in the castle that gives happy times and light to everyone.

Princess Marquise grew up to be a fine young girl, who is fond of playing outside in the beautiful and humongous garden just adjacent to the kitchen area.

She loves to see beautiful plants and colourful flowers... and running around gives her like the freedom to be merry and be herself ... and even trying to catch those playful and cheerful fat birds as they chirp...

while those whimsical and light winged butterflies whenever she notice those insects gives her a few giggles ...

but she gets jittery when crawlers such as worms , even insects and mostly praying mantis are seen.

Princess Marquise with an angelic and rosy cheeks with pink lips ----- as she cheerfully plays..

then recited a tongue-twister:

" A big black bear bit a big

black bug and the big black bug bled black blood..."

Inside the massive medieval kitchen filled with different pots ,cauldrons, ladles and other kitchen tools.... with numerous chairs or seats.. and island-sizes kitchen-working tables

there where also large number of happy and healthy cooks and kitchen aides were all busy preparing meals for the rulers and the royals.

When Princess Marquise entered the kitchen area ---she saw few fruit flies around the huge woven brown baskets on top of the table which was filled with plump, colourful and luscious fruits.

Then the Princess uttered and said (tongue-twister):

"Three fruit flies flew

through three fields

Thirsty for free flower meals..."

All the helpmates were laughing ---with the manner of how the little princess speak as she recited out loud her tongue-twister skills.

This time she said it in a faster phase:

" Can you can a can as a canner

can can a can? ..."

The smell of the fresh breads being baked in the huge brown-red bricked-oven that fill up the kitchen room- that made it--- smelling great!

The the little princess said (tongue-twister):

"Betty bought a bar of butter, but the

butter Betty bought was bitter so,