The Aftermath

I woke to still having Tammy in my arms. I looked around for Cali without trying to wake Tammy. Hmm I wondered where she went? I felt Tammy scoot closer to me. I couldn't help but smile, though something felt off. I wondered where Cali went. Tammy stirred at kiss my neck.

"That was amazing." She smiled.

"It was." I agreed.

Tammy sat up and I joined her.

"Where's Cali?" She asked.

"I don't know." I frowned. I hoped that I didn't do anything wrong.

Sighing I stood up just not sure what was going on. I slowly slipped my clothes back on. I didn't see Cali's clothes. Tammy got up and started to get dressed herself. I kissed Tammy as I went outside to see that Cali's car was gone. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I tried to call her but got no answer. Now I was really starting to worry.

Tammy wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sure she's fine."

"I hope your right." I turned back around and she kissed me.

It was amazing the way she made me feel. Of course Cali made me feel the same way. Just then I heard the sound of a car pulling up. There she was getting out and carrying a bag of groceries as well as a bag of clothes for the two of us. Tammy smiled.

"See I told you she is fine." Tammy kissed me again.

"Sorry I went to get something to eat and figured Georgia could use a change of clothes." Cali kissed Tammy on the cheek and came over to kiss me on the lips.

Why was I torn between two beautiful woman? I guess it was good that they were both willing and accepting. I smiled as I watched Cali disappear into the kitchen. Tammy pulled me over to the couch where we took a seat. She leaned over and whispered.

"I would love to make love to you without Cali. I mean don't get me wrong she's beautiful but I had my eyes on you." Tammy placed a hand on my thigh.

"I really don't know. I'm not going to keep anything from Cali. I do love her but yet I get the same feeling with you as I do her. It is driving me crazy. I never did anything like that before but I loved it." I looked at Tammy who's eyes again danced with mine. Why did I get myself into this situation?

"I could always ask her." Tammy smiled.

My throat ran dry as I excused myself to go get a drink. Cali didn't flinch as I walked in. She continued to cook without turning around. I got a glass and poured myself some soda.

"Cali she wants to make love to me without you." I blurted out as I took a sip of my drink.

Cali stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me. "I will allow that as long as I can watch."

My throat ran dry as I took another sip. "Are you sure about that?"

"Of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" Cali said as she went back to cooking.

"Aren't you jealous?" I asked.

"No. She has good taste and I don't blame her for just wanting to be with you." Cali said.

I picked up my glass and headed back to the living room. I took a seat next to Tammy again. I sipped on the soda for a little and placed it down on the coffee table.

"I asked Cali about what you said and she's fine with it as long as she's able to watch." I smiled.

Tammy's eyes lit up. "That's fine with me. When can we?"

"I think I need to relax a little after last night." I said with a smile and a wink.

"I can't wait." Tammy leaned over and kissed me again.

Cali called us to come to the table and have dinner. There placed neatly was meatloaf, mash potatoes and green beans. Each plate had a cup of wine in front of it. We sat down and began to eat as we talked more. This whole having two woman think wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I could make love to both women without the other getting jealous. It was just where this was going to go between the three of us. Would it continue to stay like this or would something happen breaking us apart? I didn't want to think about that but the thought kept popping into my head. I cared for both Cali and Tammy. I loved Cali and I  knew I was falling in love with Tammy. This scared me for I didn't want one to think that I loved the other more.

We finished dinner then cuddled on the couch watching I Can't Think Straight. This was a perfect way to spend the day from the college and not have to worry about homework. I again was in the middle as I had Tammy on one side and Cali on the other.