The Seduction

Our naked bodies laid intertwined. Her breathing was rapid. I kissed her bare breasts as her eyes quickly flew opened and she smiled. She rolled over on top of me looking down. Already I could feel myself getting wet.

She kissed my neck then my lips. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. She moaned and gave me that seductive grin. She knew just how I liked it. I gave her tight round ass a squeeze. She sat up. Soon my hands found their way to her breasts massaging them until her nipples got hard under my touch.

I sat up holding her back as I kissed her between the breasts. Her breathing grew even more rapid. I could feel her juices flowing on me softly with each orgasm I brought to her. I licked my lips.

She pushed me back down and traced my opening with one finger then two. My wetness greeted her wanting more of her inside of me. I moaned wanting her tongue. Her tongue traced over my nipples and I could feel her tongue ring. I arched wanting her farther in me. She starred at me slowly removing her fingers as she brought them to her lips.

My eyes starred at her, pleading for her to give me the utter pleasure I've been waiting for. She kissed my stomach. My legs had a mind of their own as they opened slowly and she kissed my pussy lips. I felt the tingling sensation.

"Your teasing the fuck out of me!" I groaned.

"Am I now?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes babe! Gosh just give it to me. I want your tongue!" I said.

"How bad?" Cali questioned.

"Really fucking bad!" I moaned.

She kissed my inner thigh then soon I felt her tongue open me up. Her tongue ring intensified my orgasm. I moaned as I felt her tongue lick and suck my clit. I shuddered. My orgasm finally released as I allowed her name to escape my lips. She continue as I felt each orgasm build then release finally my body trembles slightly. She rested her head on my leg. She kissed my thigh again. I trembled again. Remembering how no one can cause me these effects like Cali can. She came up and rested her head on my chest.

I glanced over at the clock. "Shit we're going to be late for class!"

We both jumped out of bed. She slapped my ass.

"Just wait until later." I said.

"Oh I can't wait!" She cooed.

"You bet." I smiled.

"I'll be back before you plus I have some plans then." She said.

"Nice!" I headed off to class singing a tune in my head.

I walked into Professor Browne's room.

"Well Georgia glad you could join us." Professor Browne smirked.

"I got a little bit tied up." I chuckled.

"Take your damn seat." She smiled.

Soon all got quiet when Nikki walked in. "You fucking whore!" She slapped me across the face.

"Well I missed you too." I laughed.

"How in the fuck could you do that?" Nikki questioned.

Professor Browne stepped out from behind her desk.

"What is going on? I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in my class." She stepped in between us.

"She fucked her dorm mate last night." Nikki said.

"It doesn't matter considering we are over. To be quite honest that was the best damn pussy I ever had." I smirked.

She slapped me again in the face. Everyone gasped.

"Get out of my class now!" Professor Browne pointed Nikki towards the door.

Nikki turned and left.

"Come out in the hallway please." Professor Browne said as she looked at me.

I followed Professor Browne out into the hallway.

"Thanks for bringing that into my class." She said.

"Ma'am I do apologize." I stared down at the floor.

"I don't care about that. Are you alright? That looked like it hurt a bit." Professor Browne asked.

I nodded my head and chuckled a bit.

"I've been there. Just don't bring it into my class." Professor Browne warned.

We went back inside everyone eyes were on me. Class passed and soon Cali and I meant at the door. She touched my cheek.

"What happened to you?" Cali asked.

"One word...Nikki." I said.

She kissed me. Professor Browne glanced up from her desk.

"Ladies." She coughed.

We looked at her.

"Sorry." We both said on unison.

"Sure you are." She smiled.

I hugged Cali and walked out of the room still wondering what she had in mind tonight for us. I licked my lips as I went back to the dorm room.