<♡Casting♡>

1. YOU (Y/N):
In highschool (2nd year) she is 15 years old. Her mom is a really famous model, and her dad is a famous architect. Her brother is 3 years younger than her (12 years old). Her parents aren't always busy, they always spend time with her and her brother. She is nice, not so popular, gets bullied in school. She never fights back.
2. Mom:
Your mom is a famous model. She is tall, beautiful, and smart. She was once titled 'Miss Korea' for 3 years. She's going to retire in 2 more years.
3. Dad:
Your dad is a famous arcitecht. He has desingned houses for more than 4 years. He loves his job, and he'll probably do it for the rest of his life.
4. BTS:
Okay so, here's a note. In this story BTS is only 2-3 years apart from each other. BTS is a really famous group in your highschool. Alot of girls are in love with them (including you). They have 7 mem(e)bers.
-Namjoon: he is the leader. The smartest (a.k.a. nerd). God of Rapping, and Destruction.
-Seokjin: the oldest member. Basically the mom, he loves food and acting. He is pretty bad in dancing, and decent in singing.
-Hoseok: basically the sunshine. He screams alot, and he is really amazing in dancing. He can sing, rap, even act.
-Jimin: he is..... short. But, he is really flexible. His vocal skills are really high.
-Taehyung: weird, yet beautiful. His facial features are basically anime irl. He is also amazing in singing, but has a deep ass voice.
-Jungkook: the maknae. May I add? The GOLDEN maknae. He is good in almost everything. Singing, rapping, dancing, athletic, music, acting, drawing, you name it, he does it!
-Yoongi: finally, the one and only. He is Y/N's crush. He is a basketball player. BEST RAPPER 10/10.
5. Lisa: Y/N's best friend. Good in singing, has a crush on Jimin (for some reason). (Blackpink)
6. Tzuyu: Also Y/N's best friend. Also good in singing. Savage. Likes Jin but hides it. (Twice)
7. Jackson: Y/N's little brother. He is a football player. Muscular AF. Really cool. His role models are G-Dragon, IU, and Jay Park. (GOT7)
8. Bullies: they bully alot of new girls, freshmens. Has HUGE crushes on BTS.
-Jennie: the leader, hates Y/N, annoying as hell. Wants Y/N to die. She will kill you if you are close to bangtan. (Blackpink)
-Momo: Jennie's sidekick (Twice)
-Eunha: Jennie's sidekick (G-FRIEND)
_________
I will inform you if there is a new cast. Please vote for this story and suggest what will the ending of the next chapter! Thank you for reading;
-♡Author