The Truth

<Yoongi POV>
I was in my room getting ready for school when Eomma called me from downstairs.

"Yoongi-ya! Jiminie is here!"

"Ne Eomma, wait!" I put on my black hoodie. And grab my bag. I walked down the stairs to meet Jimin. And the first thing I saw was Eomma cooking, and Jimin with a worried face.

"Annyeong Jimin-ssi! What made you come here? You gonna walk to school with me?"

"Yes.... and Hyung, I need to tell you something, but we have to leave and you might not like what I'm about to say." I was worried but did as he said. I kissed Eomma's cheek and left. Jimin sighed and started to talk.

"Hyung.. it's about Y/N." I have a bad feeling, what happened to her? Is she hurt?

"Jimin, what's going on?"

"Hyung, Y/N... She moved on... she has a b-boyㅡ" I cut him off

"Now way! This has to be a joke Jimin-ah! Are you lying? PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!" I had the urge to cry.

"I-I'm not Hyung..... I'm really sorry..... I failed..... I failed to be your friend.... I failed to be a brother..... I am just a piece of failure in life...." Jimin started crying, I hugged him.

"Ani.... Jimin-ah this is MY fault... If I've never listened to Jennie.... This would never happen. JIMIN-AH! LOOK AT ME! *He looks at me* promise me... take care of Y/N, with all your heart. Give her the best path for her life. Lead her to sucsess and a helpful life. Make her the best woman in the world okay?" He nodded as cried on my shoulder mumbling,

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry" I also started crying. I drove him into this mess. If I had never listened to Jennie, I would never make Jimin cry. Now I've lost my Y/N. My sunshine. My only hope. I left her, and now people are in a mess. And with Jennie sticking around.... there's nothing I can do. Y/N has found her love life, when I'm lost in my mind trying to get her back.
--After school--
I walked with Jimin back to his house to see Y/N so we can clear things up. Jimin opened the house door and... there she is... with her boyfriend. I took a deep breath and entered the house.

"Ah... Annyeonghaseyo Yoongi-ssi! What brings you here?"

"Y/N, we need to talk.... alone... jebal?" She looked at the guy and he nodded. Y/N stood up and led me to her room. Her facial expression changed.

"What is it you wanna talk about?"

"It's that... I need to explain... about Jennie.... she forced me to leave you, and if I don't she threatened to kill you. She'll hurt you. And I don't want that. All the presents you gave me... I still have them all. Necklace, pictures, even the new camera. I still use them to this day. And-and...." I started sobbing hard.

"I'm sorry... I really am! Y/N-ah! I still love you, I didn't mean this. I'm sorry...."
<Y/N POV>
"What is it you wanna talk about?" I asked

"It's that... I need to explain... about Jennie.... she forced me to leave you, and if I don't she threatened to kill you. She'll hurt you. And I don't want that. All the presents you gave me... I still have them all. Necklace, pictures, even the new camera. I still use them to this day. And-and...." he started sobbig real hard. I feel bad for him.

"I'm sorry... I really am! Y/N-ah! I still love you, I didn't mean this. I'm sorry...." he started to run out of breath and coughed hardly. I hugged him.

"I wish I could take you back Yoongi-ssi. But I'm withㅡ"

"No no... I know that... I just wanna fix this mess and clear things up *sniff* I'm sorry..." he took his bag and opened the door. But before exiting, he said,

"Saranghae, Mahal Kita, Aishiteru, Wo Ai Ni, Aku Cinta Kamu, I Love You Y/N-ah, and I will never get tired of saying it over and over again." Then he left. My heart hurts seeing him like this. Ah! Y/Nie pabo! You have BamBam! Urgh!
<BamBam>
I heard everything they were talking about, and I feel sorry about it. I have to do something. Clearly, Y/N still loves that Yoongi dude. I have to do something. I ran to Yoongi, and whispered,

"Come with me." He was confused but followed me.

"I have a plan on getting you and Y/N together!" He glared coldly at me.

"Why would you, you're her boyfriend!"

"I know, but I want her to be happy. So, I want her to be with you. Its a good thing you told her the truth. If you didn't this won't be happening mmby now, so you should thank me!" He gave me his smile as I told him the plan.