A Shoulder to cry on

"What the.." He glared at me.

"You're going to tell me, Right?"

I could feel his chocolate brown eyes burning holes in me.

I turned around and without saying a word started making my way towards my room. He grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around so I was facing him. I looked into his eyes and before I could say anything I gave in. Yes, I had to tell him because Chris was the only person who could easily catch my lie.

"Um.. Chris!" I heard myself saying.

"Yes Grace. Go on." He pleaded.

"Um.. Actually, Josh..." The moment these words left my mouth, I started regretting it.

Anger flared up in him. His eyes turned cold and I could feel the intensity of his gaze.

No, Chris! Please dont hurt Josh.

Wait! Josh dumped me, Right? So why should I be protecting him, Huh? I should be encouraging Chris in breaking his bones, all 206 of them. But was i just being jealous because he liked my friend instead of me? A thousand questions rose in my mind.

"Yes Josh! He is the reason for this."

I tried hard to say it but all my efforts went to vain. I think it was because a little part of me still loved him, little but strong. I was finding it hard to decide what to do when I heard him.

"Wait a second! You did this because of that freaking jerk. What on earth did he do to make you hurt yourself, huh? And so Badly.. He is so FREAKING DEAD.." He shouted at me as he took my arm observing it closely

"Umm.. He.. Sarah.." Thats it I couldnt fight it anymore. My vision got blurred due to the tears that were rapidly forming in my eyes. I tried hard not to cry in front of him but soon I found myself crying my heart out. Chris startled when he saw me crying and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed endlessly on his favourite LEVIS shirt. He kept patting me and repeating the same words again and again.

"Its Ok. Stop crying Grace. Can't you see im here with you"

I pulled myself away and looked into his eyes. He smiled and I gave him a reassuring look. When he realised that I wasn't crying anymore he looked at his shirt and shot me a disgusting look. It was stained with tears.

"By the way! U must know that u drooled on my favourite shirt so you are going to buy me a new one." He said in a teasing way.

I punched his arm hard and laughed as I heard him groan. Soon I realized I wasn't the only one laughing. Behind me Chace and Zack were rolling on the floor laughing and shouting.

"YAYY!! Gwace punched Chwis!!"

I giggled when I heard the pronounciation. "10 points for Gwace!" Zack shouted. I pulled both of them in a tight hug. However sad I am, whenever I saw this pair of twins I started smiling for no reason. They were about 3 years old and I loved them. They both had smoke grey eyes and curly brown hair just like their mother. At first I found it quite difficult to distinguish between them but last month Zack lost his front tooth. So it became easy for me to know who is who.

I heard my stomach rumble and realized that I had no breakfast or anything to eat since morning. I headed towards the kitchen and started making a cheese sandwitch, when i heard footsteps advancing towards me. I turned around and found myself only a few inches away from him. Wait what was he doing here? He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. I tried to scream but within seconds he shut my mouth placing a hand big and strong enough to make it hard for me to breathe.

Am I being KIDNAPPED?? And out of all the guys, by HIM?

..............................................

Hey guys!! plz comment and vote... Hope you like it!!

Love you all loads nd thanks for reading.. It really means a lot...

Plz atleast 30 read and 6 votes!! Is that too much? :(

<3Meemx<3