Part 1

Haruhi woke up, she got dressed and went downstairs. With just an apple for breakfast she started work. 

The first thing on the list was feeding the 'animals'.  In reality they were all only half animal, the other half was human. She went first to the annoying as all hell, Tamaki. Tamaki was a deer man, like a centaur but with antlers.

He greeted her with an over the top bow, narrowly missing hitting her with his antlers. "GOOD MORNING DARLING DAUGHTER!" She sighed and gave him his daily bag of apples. "Good morning senpai. Please try not to hurt anyone with those things today."

Next she had to feed the twins, she climbed their tree. She greeted the orange birds with the usual "good morning" and their fish. They barely greeted her before digging in to their fish. They were harpys, orange feathers but Hikaru had blue tip on his tail feathers.

Then she had to climb the mountain to the giant dragon and the bunny child that were Mori and Hunny. She gave Mori his crystals and Hunny his salad and cake. The small bunny boy jamp up and put a flower crown on her head. "Morning Haru~Chan!" "Good morning Hunny senpai, would you know where Kyoya is this morning?" "Oh I think he went by the cove!" "Oh not again..."

She walked down to the cove which was on the other side of the island to the rest of them. She sighed "This would be so much easier if the twins hadn't crashed into his nest." The creature in question, Kyoya, was a miniature naga and his nest had been broken by the twins crash landing it in and breaking it.

She found the tiny snake by the water, asleep with the tip of his tail dipping into the lake. Haruhi sighs and takes a stick, gently poking him with it. He suddenly wakes up, biting into the stick by instinct. Haruhi watches his venom drip down the stick as he calms himself down.