Part 2

Kyoya looked up at her and then at the stick, he sighed.  "...-m ss'uck..." Haruhi giggled and help him get is fangs unstuck from the stick. He shot her a glare and she stopped giggling. "Sorry, sorry." He rolls his eyes. "May I have my breakfast now?" Haruhi nods and goes into her bag, pulling out a strip of pork.

She holds it out to him and he bites into it, snatching it from her and curling around it as he swallows it whole. He smiles graciously up at her. "Thank you." Haruhi stood up to leave but then she remembered something. "Guess what day it is?" 

He looked at her, clearly unamused. "You know full well that I have no basis on what day it is." She sighed "It's the day they bring the mating females over." She frowned at seeing Kyoya's neck scales turn a light yellow. She frowns, she hates it when his scales turn that colour because it makes him look sickly and reminds her of when he was brought to the island.

12 years ago:

Little Haruhi was only three years old when her mother got the call, someone had found a mini naga trying to hunt on it's own. When it arrived it was barely alive, the runt of it's clutch it was naturally weak to begin with. They indentified it as a male, it couldn't speak at that time and it seemed to be scared of everything because it's neck scales, which would normally showcase it's emotions where always yellow. The colour of fear.

Back in the present:

Haruhi picked him up and carried him back to the base. "Don't worry it's all going to be fine. All the females have been de-fanged." She scratches the scales of the back of his neck, smiling as they turn pink. "So you have nothing to worry about."

When the females arrived, three for each of the boys. Haruhi couldn't help but feel a pang of jelousy when she saw the naga females, with their perfect shiny scales and their long silky hair...