Chapter 1

"THIS IS A DISASTER! HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE FLOWER GIRL'S BASKET?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!"

Ugh. It's already started. I rolled over and pulled the blanket over my head to try and get another hour of sleep before dealing with the mess downstairs.

"ITS RUINED EVERYTHING IS RUINED! WHAT KIND OF WEDDING PLANNER ARE YOU?! Wait, WHERES GIA?! IS SHE STILL SLEEPING?!"

Well there goes any chance of going back to sleep.

Today was my best friend's Angelina's wedding. We met when she was a senior in high school and I was only a sophomore. That was two years ago. Now she's half way through her sophomore year of college and I'm graduating high school in a few months.

We met on my birthday. All my friends had other plans so I was just walking around the mall by myself kind of annoyed. Angelina was working at Pacsun and she was helping me find a shirt I wanted in my size. I told her it was my birthday and she asked if I had any plans. When I told her no she said it wasn't fair for someone to be alone on their birthday. So she told me to wait till 3 then her shift would be over and we could hang out at the mall together. Ever since then we've been best friends.

Today she was marrying some guy named Bryant. I didn't really know him. They met her freshman year of college. When me and Angelina would hang out he would always be flying somewhere else with friends. When there were rehearsals for the wedding he would be at some important meeting. Honestly I know his brothers better than him since they were his grooms men. I seen him like once when Angelina got completely wasted at a party we were both at and he came to pick her up.

Shit I can hear Angelina coming up the stairs looking for me. The whole bridal party slept over at Angelina's parents beach house last night so it would be easier for us all to get ready in the morning. Currently I'm hiding in the walk in closet inside of Angelina's room. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket last night and came in here since all the girls took up every other bed in the house.

Angelina's parents were wealthy. I think her dad invented toaster strudels or something. Either way their beach house was HUGE. It would take her a while to find me.

At least I'm not her maid of honor. If I was her maid of honor I would've lost my mind. Throughout the wedding planning process Angelina has been a little out of control, but not a complete bridezilla. Until today. Today was the wedding day. She was a full on bridezilla.

"GIA! WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO TODAY?!"

"ANGIE YOU NEED TO RELAX BEFORE YOU WAKE UP THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD"

That was Lilly. She's Angelina's younger sister and also Angelina's made of honor. Bless that poor girls soul she's been dealing with Angie's crazy antics for months now.

"I CANT FIND MY BRIDESMAID I CANT FIND THE FLOWER GIRLS BASKET AND NO ONE IS READY TO GET THEIR HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE AND THE WEDDING IS IN 6 HOURS SO IF I WANT TO YELL I AM GOING TO YELL."

Okay I feel horrible, but I'm supposed to be on winter vacation. I should be sleeping in and hanging out with friends or doing something crazy or fun but instead my best friend is about to chew my head off.

There really is no point of winter vacation in Los Angeles. It's always hot. Angelina wanted a valentines day wedding but every place was booked for the next 4 years since it's such a popular wedding date. Since she still wanted a valentines day theme wedding she decided to have the wedding the weekend before the actual valentines day date.

"GIA I SWEAR IF YOU ARENT READY IN 15 MINUTES WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU AND YOU CAN WALK TO THE SALON"

Shit. I know she isn't bluffing. I got up from the floor, grabbed the pillow and blanket, and walked into Angelina's room. My duffel bag was next to the bed along with 5 others from the rest of the bridal party.

I opened my bag and grabbed my toothbrush, face wash, and a brushing and I ran into the bathroom.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair out and decided to leave it down today since someone else was going to do it. I looked through my bag and grabbed a pair of black jeans and a plain white T-shirt. Where the hell are my black vans?

"5 MINUTES GIA. DONT MAKE ME GO UP THERE AND GET YOU. I KNOW YOURE AWAKE."

WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SHOES IM NOT READY TO DIE AT A YOUNG AGE!

Nope not in the bag. Not in the closet either. Crap. Not under the other bags. Wait, I ran across the room and checked under the bed. I don't remember how they got under there but I don't care at least I found them.

"2 MINUTES"

I put on my shoes and started to run down the stairs. Why are there so many stairs? What the hell?!

"5, 4, 3..."

"IM HERE ANGIE IM HERE"

"FINALLY COME ON LETS GO BEFORE YOU MAKE US LATE"

All the girls looked slightly annoyed as we walked out the house and got into the van that would take us to the salon. Today would be a long day.