Fascination [ Shuu Tsukiyama X ghoul!reader ]

Shuu X reader  

    Shuu pov).

I walked along the surprisingly quiet streets of Tokyo. The weather slightly cold, the rain drizzling a bit. The drops trickling slowly down my cheeks, like tears.

It reminded me of someone I thought I knew for a moment, but I shook my head slightly, forgetting the image of a woman I saw a few times in the same dream I had a few times for the past week.

Something always seemed slightly different but slowly familiar in those dreams.

I continued to make my way to :Re, adjusting my suit jacket slightly.
I passed a few alleyways, daydreaming a bit, thinking about how Touka would react to him walking into her coffee shop for the first time since Kaneki had disappeared.

My looks were a lot better when I found an investigator named Haise, he seemed to be a bit like kaneki, convincing me that he was still alive but... Haise, he seemed to be a bit different to kaneki.

As I continued to walk thinking still to myself, slightly unaware of my surroundings I stop suddenly as I thought I heard something, but instead a young woman who seemed the same age as I, had bumped into my back. I turned around upon feeling that someone had bumped into me.

I hadn't noticed that the rain has finally stopped but what I did notice is that the lady dropped her book. She was about to reach down and grab it herself but I, the gentleman I am, grabbed the book for her.

My eyes widened slightly as I noticed that she was reading a book of an author I really enjoy. (*inserts Eto's author name*)
"Oh you enjoy their books too?" He spoke as a soft smile pulled at the corners of his lips.

(Y/N's pov)

My head had shot up to look at the tall man before me. "O- oh! Well I guess I do, I find them pretty fascinating!" I spoke up with a small nervous smile traced on my facial features.

I felt slightly off at that moment as I stared into his purple orbs. 'What is this feeling?' I asked myself mentally.

"Are you alright?" The man asked,  causing you to snap out of your slight trance. "U-Uhm! Yeah! I'm sorry for staring!" I apologise a bit startled before straightening my posture.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" The man chucked slightly before handing me back my book. "Ah, thank you." She spoke. "The name is Y/N L/N, yours?" I asked.

"It's Tsukiyama Shuu, pleasure to meet you." He answered. "Well I must be going now, mademoiselle~" He added winking at me.

I ended up blushing a bit as he spoke. "Well if you ever would like to meet up sometime in the near future here's my number, we could possibly get to know each other well and even become friends~" he spoke and I accepted.

A few minutes passed, exchanging numbers soon parting our own way.

'Hmm... L/N Y/N, she seems... Fascinating~' The male thought quietly to himself while continuing his way to :Re.

_________________°3°

A/N:  Don't be shy to ask for a part 2!

Oh wow that was hard to type as I'm not extremely perfect with writing stories! >~< well I hope you enjoyed!

Words written: 555