Chapter 1

Ivy's Pov

Have you ever noticed when you actually succeed, something always has to ruin it? That's how my life has always been, full of disappointments. I know. I know. I sound like your average "my life sucks" teenager. Im not. I barley complain but in all honesty I have a good reason. We moved all the way from Seattle to L.A. For no reason. Just because my dad wanted to. That's how our life works. My mother and I, do whatever my dad wished. It's not like I had anything I really missed in Seattle. I didn't have friends, I was bullied, your average depressed lonely teenager. I'll miss the rain more than anything. It's to sunny here. I'm currently laying in my bed contemplating if I should get up and shower or not. 'You should shower it's your first day of high school here' my mind kept thinking. I finally decided to roll over and get my ass out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the water, I hoped in and washed my hair Ect. Blah blah blah. I warped myself in a towel and walked to my boxes I have yet to unpack. I grabbed my all black Vans, a black skater skirt, knees high black socks, and a random band t shirt and walked into the bathroom, I did my average dark makeup and red lipstick, I grabbed all my braclets and slid them on. I decided to leave my hair in its natural waves today.
"IVY! YOUR ASS BETTER BE OUT OF BED!" My fathers voice boomed through the house.
Instead of answering I walked down the stairs to see my mom drinking coffee and reading the news paper and my dad on His computer.
"You look lovely" my mom smiled. I just shrugged. My dad have me a glare and my mothers smile turned into a frown. I grabbed and apple and my school bag and started my long walk to school.
As I walked in, the loud commons area went silent, and all eyes were on me. I looked down at my shoes and slowly started walking to where I guessed the office was. I wasn't paying attention and ran into I large object "sorry" I mumbled and hurriedly walked off. Way to go Ivy, you dumbass. I eventually got my schedule and found my locker and Im currently looking for my history class, I wasn't the first one there, in fact I was late. This school is huge ok. I walked In awkwardly and all heads whipped toward me. "Ahh you must be Ivy" a short, chubby teacher said with a grin. I nodded slowly. I heard a giggle from someone in the room which caused more chuckles. My cheeks turned red and I looked down hating the attention of others. "Hush kids. How about you sit by Cameron, Raise your hand son" A hand flew up and I slowly walked over to the empty seat by him. I glanced over, he was quite attractive. He looked over and I acted like I was paying attention the the lesson. I kinda zoned out after that and was broke from my trance when I heard the annoying screech of the bell. The rest of the morning went by pretty smooth. Cameron was in my 2nd and 4th hour. I couldn't help but look for him everytime. He looked like he was full of life, fun, and a good friend. None of which I was. Our class was on our way to lunch, I found a empty table and sat down, I picked at my food util I saw a shadow over me. I looked up to see a fake blonde and Dorito skinned girl. "Ivy huh?" The girl said. The cafeteria got quiet. I nodded awkwardly. She laughed. "Werid name? What are your parents? Hippies?" She laughed again. As did the whole cafeteria. I looked down at my food, I was so embarrassed. Her hands slammed on the table and she leaned forward. "Do you even talk?!" She said. I was starting to feel my anxiety flare up with all the attention on me. I was going to try to say something but somebody beat me to it. "Screw off Amber" I looked up to see Cameron and a few other boys.
She scoffed and walked off. They all sat down next to me. I just sat there like a limp noodle. "I'm Cameron" he went to shake my hand and I flinched. He pulled his hand back slowly and looked at me wired. Well great. "I'm Nash" a boy with bright blue eyes said. "Taylor" a boy with a bandana said. "Matt" a boy with a quiff said. "Carter" the last boy said (A/N: I know it's not all, they'll come In later!:3) I smiled slightly. "Ivy" I said softly. They just laughed. I blushed. "Soooo your new" Nash I think said. "Way to state the obvious" Matt said. "I WAS TRYING TO START A CONVO OK" he said dramatically I giggled and they all looked at me. "That was cute" Matt teased I blushed and then the bell rang signaling it was time to go back to class and I rushed away. The rest if the day wasn't very eventful other then the glares I got from Amber and her "friends" I was about to start walking home when a car pulled up next to me. "Hey Ivy! Need a ride?" It was Nash. "Uhm.." I mumbled. "Oh c'mon" Carter urged. I slowly walked to the car and slid in next to Cameron. I told them my address and they looked at me then at Cameron. "What?" I said softly. "You guys are neiiiighborrrrs" Matt said dramatically. I smiled softly. The car stopped I looked up and saw my house. I thanked them and hurriedly got out of the car and jogged into the house. "Honey? Is that you?" My mom walked into the area I was standing. "How was school?" I sat for a moment.. Tell her or no? No... "Eh it was school" I said with a shrug quietly. She nodded and went back to whatever she was doing I walked up to my room. I opened my blinds and there he was. Cameron. He was standing by his window, I looked around the boxes in my room and started hanging my posters up. I stared feeling like someone was watching me, I looked over to Cameron's window, he looked over at me, I waved slightly. He shook his head, smiled and waved back.
"IVY" my dad yelled I flinched and looked over back at Cameron. He looked confused. I looked up at my father who had a beer in his hand. I looked over at Cameron to see him watching intently at what was happening. I was praying my dad wouldn't do anything while he was watching. "Make dinner, you bitch" I breathed a sigh if relief and walked downstairs...

A/N: hey! So Cameron Dallas story lol. They're all in high school in this book and aren't famous. Sorry. Leave comments, feedback, vote and all that haha:) thank you!