You Kissed him!!!He's a player chapter 13

When school was over I walked to Con's car hurriedly, I couldn't wait to know what Con had planned for our "date". When I reached Con's car he was leaning against the hood smiling like he was on meth. 

"Hey Mikan, are you ready to go?" Con asked as I got closer to him. 

"Yuppers," I replied getting into Con's car.

"So... where are we going?" I asked for the fifty millionth time. Con looked at me and smiled like an idiot, tilting his head to the left a little. 

"Somewhere special just for you Mika," Con said staring at me intently. I was a little taken back for a minute; I didn't reply I just looked out the window. We started getting further away from the city and I suddenly thought that Con was a rapist and he was going to kill me in the woods. It all made sense now... before I could accuse Con of being a rapist, the car turned onto a dirt path with pretty flowers and trees. The fragrance of the place was refreshing and smelled of sweet fruit. When Con finally parked we were in front of a small building made of wood, There were a few cars parked by the building. 

"What is this place?" I asked Con smiling a little. 

"This is your place Mika..." Con said giving me the cutest grin ever... Okay I'll admit I like Con a little. But sometimes he's just a little annoying and I pretend that I don't like him. 

"It's my place?" I said looking at Con like he was an idiot. He nodded and got out of the car pulling me along with him. We walked into the building and inside there were baskets stacked up high by the entrance. Further into the store there was a girl at a counter smiling happily, she waved to me and Con with enthusiasm.  

"Hey Con! This must be the girl you were talking about." The girl had her ginger hair in a ponytail and when she talked it swung back and forth. When Con smiled back at her I could feel some jealousy in the pit of my stomach. 

"Yeah this is Mikan, Doesn't she look hot when she's jealous?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. The girl laughed and shook her head. 

"She's never going to date you if you keep acting like this," She scolded trying to keep her laughs in, I glared at them both. If he was here to flirt with her then why was I here? 

"No way, that's not true!" Con countered. 

"You're such a dumbass Con! Look she's all frustrated; she's probably thinking this is the worst date ever!" it was starting to be the worst date ever! Con chuckled and pushed his hand through his hair. 

"Mikan this is my brother's girlfriend Jess, I definitely don't like her! She's four years older than me." He could have told me that before I started planning ways to kill her. 

"Oh umm hi." I said blushing; I guess my glaring was a little uncalled for... 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you! I would tell you what this place is about, but Con told me to keep it a secret." She said pouting.  

"Oh that's okay, umm it was nice meeting you." Even if she was weird I guess I had to enjoy her company... Con grabbed a basket and pulled me out the door without even muttering a goodbye to Jess. 

"So what is this place Con?"  

"A fruit picking farm, and there's a special fruit they grow." Con said smiling sheepishly. We walked down a small path until we came to a clearing with rows and rows of fruits that looked like oranges. We were so close to the fruit that there was a citrusy scent in the air. We walked a little further and there was a blanket with food on it next to a big tree that gave off shade. 

"This is so pretty... You did this entire thing Con?" I asked in awe, this had to be the best start of a date I've ever had.  

"Yup this is my families' fruit picking business; well it's just my brothers. But I thought it would be a good idea to bring you here." He said smiling a real smile not his playerish practiced smile. 

"Well thanks it means a lot coming from someone like you." I said laughing.  

"See, I am different than what you expected Mika! You probably thought I would bring you to a hotel." He said confidently. I give him one compliment and now he thinks he's such a great person. Stupid player... 

"Whatever just don't call me Mika!" 

"Okay Mikan I have a surprise for you, before we sit down we're going to pick some fruit." He said holding out his hand and leading me over to the fields of oranges. 

"These are oranges right?" I asked, well they obviously had to be. But instead of nodding Con shook his head. 

"Nope these aren't oranges. There in the citrus family though." He said grinning at me happily. We walked up to a tree with the fruit on it and Con plucked one of holding it in his hand. 

"Okay I'm going to tell you what it is." He said still grinning. I smiled back his smile was contagious 

"Hurry up Con." 

"This is a Mikan... it's called a Mikan in Japan, when I first heard that your name was Mikan I thought of these fruits. There so small but what's inside is sweet and rewarding, I know it sounds cheesy but your kind of like that." He said blushing, that was actually really nice of Con, and I wasn't expecting that! There's an orange named after me. 

"There's no need to be embarrassed Con that was sweet, thanks." I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug. 

"So... do you want to pick some mikan's Mikan?" Con asked against my neck. 

"Sure."

After picking fruit for about an hour Con and I ate on the blanket under the tree. 

"This is so nice Con; this has to be the best first date ever." 

"I'm glad you like it Mikan." He said beaming; Con grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye. I could feel my heart beat faster (sadly). 

"Mikan umm do you want to be my girlfriend?" Con said seriously. Whoa I was not expecting that! The player wants a girlfriend...that's pretty sweet. 

"Umm Okay I'll be your girlfriend." I said blushing. 

"One condition though..." oh I get it now he's going to ask if he can kiss other girls... 

"What's the condition," I said sighing. 

"I can call you Mika right?" he said grinning sheepishly, oh that's all... 

"Umm sure player you can call me Mika," Con took my head in his hands and leaned towards me for a kiss. When our lips touched I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating faster. He still tasted like mouthwash and coke; I had forgotten what a great kisser he was. After we finally pulled back from our kiss ,Con took both of my hands and started to play with them. 

"I'm so glad I met you Mika, you have a great personality and you're hot!" He said chuckling. He just couldn't refrain from calling me hot. Stupid player! 

"You're okay I've seen better..." I said winking.

I hope you like the chapter please Vote.comment.or fan?thanks for reading and theirs a beautiful pictue of pedo bear to the right :d