The Ultimate Lifeform vs Octarian Elite Fighters

Author's Note: As the Great TFS Vegeta once said: I'M BACK BITCHES!!! I just want to say sorry for the long wait but my Wattpad app on my android started to act up like the incompetent b to the itch. I got a iPhone. I don't know which iPhone it is so don't ask.

Sonic the Hedgehog belongs Sega and
Splatoon belongs to Nintendo.

Sonic was facing the barrel of an Octoshot pointed by an humanoid Octarian known as an Octoling. He started to think of a way to deal with the Octoling without anyone getting hurt, besides the Octotroopers and Tails. "Hey now, I know I kicked your friends' butts, but they were trying to attack my friend so I had to do it and it was the only necessary thing to do. So how about it? Truce?" Sonic said to the Octoling, holding out his hand for a handshake. The Octoling didn't understand a single word that Sonic was saying at her at all, because to her, he spoke a different language she didn't know. In response, the Octoling began to tell Sonic to lay down to the ground until the rest of her squad arrives, but it only came out in a language that sounded like oddly high-pitched and distorted words. Sonic couldn't understand a word that the Octoling was saying at all, "What are you saying? Got something in your throat?" he told the Octoling with a question. The Octoling began to become impatient with the blue hedgehog, if he isn't going to go to the ground, then she will have to make him. She put the barrel of her gun closer towards Sonic's face and was going to pull the trigger until a male voice said, "CHAOS SPEAR!". A bolt of energy knocked the Octoshot right out of the Octoling's hand and fell to the ground. From a higher platform , a black hedgehog with red stripes, whose name is Shadow, appeared on the same platform by teleportation and looked at the Octoling with a angered look, "If anyone is going to beat that blue idiot of a faker...it's going to be me." Shadow told the Octoling and began to walk towards it. He gave Sonic a push and said "Stay out of the way, Faker. I'll handle this."

"Gee Shadow, thank you for saving my life with a salt insulting me too. Got any more you want to say?" Sonic replied to Shadow in a sarcastic tone.

Shadow ignored Sonic and stopped in front of the Octoling. He gave out a battle stance, so did the Octoling. The Octoling threw a punch at Shadow, but Shadow managed to dodge the incoming fist and did roundhouse kick on the Octoling's head. He managed to score a hit on the Octoling and caused her flying at few feet before she fell to the ground. The Octoling wasn't going to lose to some large rodent and stood up and began to charge at Shadow with a fist ready. She threw her fist at Shadow again but Shadow managed to counter it by pushing it away from his direction and gave her a hit to her stomach with his fist. The Octoling groaned in pain and began to back away from Shadow before kneeing to the ground, and then fell to the ground. Shadow walked towards the Octoling and was ready to deliver the final punch until,

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Shadow looked around and saw 6 other Octolings on different platforms, all pointing at him with their Octoshots. So there's more of them. Shadow thought, then gave a small grin, I'm going to enjoy this before it lasts. Shadow teleported behind an Octoling and elbowed her on the side of her head and quickly grabbed her Octoshot. He fired the weapon at the Octoling, causing it to get splat and a ghostlike octopus to floated up in the air. Shadow felt a push from his back and looked behind him and saw an Octoling with a frightened expression because she realized that the ink from her Octoshot it didn't splat Shadow at all. Shadow threw a Chaos Spear at another Octoling's Octoshot, causing it to explode and spread ink all over the platform the Octoling was on and the Octoling was splatted by Shadow from the Octoshot he was using. Shadow began to charge up for a Chaos Blast and went to the nearest two Octolings and release the energy. The two Octolings were blown off the platform and fell to the same platform that Sonic and Tails were on. Shadow saw the last two Octolings on a platform, the two were easily frightened by how Shadow managed to defeat the majority of their squad in just a few seconds with skill and power. When they saw Shadow looking straight at them, they turned into small octopuses and fled from the platform which resulted that the fight was over.

Shadow jumped on the platform where he had blown the two Octolings before and where he had beaten the first Octoling, all three Octolings were unconscious. "Well Shads, I didn't know you were that skilled in fighting." Sonic commented.

"I kept on training myself on how to be a skilled agent, while you kept on stuffing your mouth with those fattening chill dogs." Shadow replied back.

Tails began to wake up with a inked face and said, "What happened? Is there something that I missed? Oh, hey Shadow."

"Tails" Shadow replied to the two-tailed fox.

"You're awake! How are you?" Sonic said to Tails.

"I'm fine, but why is my face covered in ink?" responded Tails.

"Maybe it's the aummunition these cephalopod lifeforms use. Odd, it seems to be effective to them, but to us, it just covers us." Shadow said while looking at the Octoshot he took from the Octoling he killed, or splatted as it is called by the humanoid cephalopods, and thought, I probably should keep this just in case.

"In other words, you just got inked by living sushi!" Sonic laughed and continued on, "We should probably start finding the others and the emeralds and go home!"

"Well, I found this Chaos Emerald on the floor when I woke up in this place." Shadow said and brought out the green Chaos Emerald.

"Cool! So that means we need 6 more Chaos Emeralds." Sonic said.

"Yeah, and probably something that can get this ink of me." said Tails, pointing to his face and back.

Sonic, Tails, and Shadow began to leave the platform, leaving the unconscious Octarians on there.

(Somewhere in Octo Valley)

The two Octolings that fled away from Shadow were with another Octoling that had black tentacles and the two long strands of seaweed attached to her head.

"So a large black creature took out the majority of you guys and you two are the last ones surviving?" The black-tentacled Octoling said.

"Yes ma'am, we knew we couldn't beat him with our weapons, so that's why we fled." One of the Octolings said to her superior.

"Interesting, creatures that are splat-resistant. Doesn't matter now, while you seven where gone, I got a call from General Octavio that he needs us because a few Octotroopers found something...something very large."