oneshot 2 - aiden & silver

I've never tried so hard to update a damn book because of wifi. My wifi is SO stupid today, no joke right now. But I kinda forgot what Lumine's about since I left WEBTOON alone for a while then I was too lazy to open up the app. Stupid, I know right? But yeah, bare with me, I forgot everything about Adien and Silver. Silver is a wolf and Aiden's a witch? I think? *tear falls* I'm sorry if I disappoint. ;( 

Requested by;

aidenfangirl2003

thanksss ;O; I know its probably not what you wanted (lemon) but i'll do a Lumine lemon sometime later hueee

my gawd. try not to uwu challenge. lmao jk. enjoy.

__ 

Wifi: Connected! 

Me: Then f**king act like it 

Also Me: throws phone across the room

__

Aiden

I watched as a familiar silver haired (does Silver have silver hair?) wolf walk across the kitchen to the fridge, searching for what seems like something to eat. I licked my lips in satisfaction as I watched their hips sway as they walk. Their hair bouncing with every step. Silver, my wolf assistant (assistant? I actually forgot). I was caught up in my paper work I recently got, to notice that Silver was standing in front of me, while I sat on the couch. 

How did he get all the way over here? I was just looking at him...

"Aiden, you seemed stressed. Would you like something?

You.

"Ah, no thanks Silver!" I said, scratching the back of my neck. His 'wolf instincts' must of noticed my uneasiness, and then he sat next to me. 

"Ya know, Aiden.. I like you. Like, like you..." Silver said, not looking me in the eyes, as I stared at his face from the side. His lips, slightly wet from his saliva, he's stressed, "I shouldn't of said anything. I have to get back to work." Silver said, getting up. Before he could successfully get away, I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. 

"Where do you think you're going? You didn't give me a chance to say my words," I looked him in the eyes. Silver's eyes are now prepared to be broken, to let the waterfall loose, but the water fall didn't come, "I like you too, Silver."

I smiled, waiting for Silver to smile. He broke out into a jumping fit, jumping into my arms, "What? Really? I was kind of waiting to get rejected since you're a witch, I'm a wolf... In all-" I cut Silver off, putting my lips onto his, as he melted in. Feeling that his legs gave in, i had to hold him up. 

"Huuu- Whaa~" Silver said, trying to make words come out, but all that came out was slurs. 

Just as on cue, the boys came in, laughing non-stop. They noticed me, then Kody smirked, "I knew you liked him." He yawned after, then they walked past me. Lumine gradually giving Silver a thumbs up, making him faint. 

Ah, those boys...

__

THIS IS SO CHEESY OMFG. I'M SORRY. AH UWU. 

I hope I pleased you. 

*throws a heart to you* 

Author: you better catch that *hisses* 

bye my children, for now. ;OOOOO