oneshot 3 - Naruto & Sasuke

Honestly, I used to be so obsessed with Naruto LOL. Sorry if I forget names or misspell things.

Request by @SoulBattle

Naruto was standing opposite of Sasuke. The hidden leaf village behind him, and the Akatsuki behind Sasuke. Ready for a head on battle.

Before any ninja can see, Naruto and Sasuke we're right in front of each other. Sasuke's hand resting on Naruto's shoulder, as he brought his head close to Naruto's ear, whispering something no one else can hear but the two of them.

Naruto's eyes widened, as he pushed Sasuke away, the Leaf Village took this as a hint, and began charging towards the Akatsuki. You see, the Akatsuki doesn't have that many people comparing to the Leaf Village. They have backup if it gets dirty.

Sasuke used his sharingan to 'teleporte' the two away from the battle it's self, as they stood in another open field, not too far from the others.

"Sasuke why?" Naruto looked at Sasuke in complete guilt and hurt, "I just want you to come back to the village. We can be team Kakashi again, S-Sakura will be happy... I'll be happy too..."

"Naruto, why do you want me to come back so bad? It's not up to you if I can leave or not. If I can be the good guy, or the bad guy." Sasuke said, his sharingan shining in the dark.

Naruto's eyes changed colour, leaving him in the hands of the nine-tails, but he calmed himself quickly, "Sasuke! Why can you see, that you're more than a friend to me! I haven't stopped since the day you left, to get you back! You're everything I need..."

Naruto spoke the truth, which Sasuke didn't know. He didn't know that Naruto wanted him to come back to the village because he's something else, that he's more than a friend.

"What are you saying Naruto?" Sasuke eyed him in suspicion. Naruto's head was hanging down low.

"I'm saying, that I like you. I didn't want to admit it sooner, because I knew Sakura liked you. I didn't want to hurt her anymore since I rejected her not long ago, and I don't feel like loosing another team mate, and having a stranger as a replacement." Naruto said.

Sasuke felt a pang in his heart, feeling bad of what Naruto has and had to go through, hurt him. Sasuke went up to Naruto, holding him in his arms, tightly. Naruto immediately responded, as he hugged back, putting his face on his shoulder and smiling.

"Let's go back, I'll tell the Akatsuki that I'm going back to the base..." Sasuke said, looking towards the battle that wasn't too far from them.

"W-What? You're leaving again?!" Naruto asked, as he was shushed by being teleported by Sasuke, using his sharingan. Sasuke stopped the Akatsuki as Naruto stopped the Leaf Village. The Akatsuki left, but Sasuke didn't tell them that he was coming back, neither did he tell Naruto.

"So, you're leaving again.." Naruto looked in his eyes sadly.

"No." Sasuke said, making everyone look up to him.

"What?" Naruto asked.

"I'm coming back," Sasuke said, "And I'm becoming Hokage".

"WHAT?!" Everyone said at the same time (I remember this haha).

Naruto and Sasuke successfully made it back to the Leaf Village, Sakura drooling all over him, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Naruto eve time they went on missions. Team Kakashi was a thing again, Naruto and Sasuke are best friends, maybe more will happen.

The ending was cheesy (?) 😉 haha..

I had to finish this since I was half done before I started feeling sick, so yeah :)