primo - medical minds

A/N:

Yay~! New story before even getting anywhere with the first one!

I still wanna update and progress waves, but I guess I got a little bit overwhelmed by my own plot lol

This here is gonna be easier and shorter and more realistic. No reincarnations, no people with weird abilities, just plain romeeeenz UwU

Have fun~!

~ ~ ~

Concurrence
Noun
con·cur·rence | \kən-ˈkər-ən(t)s
simultaneous occurrence; coincidence:
The concurrence of several unusual events.

<< <    <<  <  < <<<     <

"And you will really be ok on your own?"

Your aunt worriedly looked in your eyes while your mind drifted off for a moment.

You could've sworn you heard a male say the exact same sentence at the exact same moment she had done.

The voice had sounded like it was barely two meters away, most likely belonging to one of the people behind you waiting for their turn at the pass control, the parting point of any traveler with their family or friends staying behind. Visitors weren't allowed beyond that point.

Which lead the little train your thoughts took on the journey through your mind, back to your concerned family member, who graciously had offered you a ride to the airport, but was now about to head back to her home with her sweet Japanese husband and their adorable little toddler twin-girls, your most favorite cousins.

Well, they were your only ones but no one asked about that.

"Yes, it's not like it's my first time taking the plane on my own and you know how save Seoul is even that late at night."

"Still, always be careful. Your parents are already back in Gwangju so no one will pick you up from the airport."

"Yes I know about that, I'm taking a bus to get there in the morning and-"

Your aunt interrupted you with a loud whisper voice: "And you'll never know what kind if people could suddenly appear on your way."

She cleared her throat and suspiciously glanced to her left a couple of times, making your attention catch that of a grumpy looking guy, probably around the same age as you, standing a few meters behind you in line.

Or next to it, you couldn't really tell by the huge clump the travelers had formed.

He was with a middle aged man, who was nervously talking on the phone, paving left and right and left and right and everything on that boy, from his dark oversized hoodie that made him look like he wanted to disappear into it, to his body language and knitted eyebrows screamed "bad mood".

Not even his white face mask, that created such a stern contrast to his dark clothes and tan skin, could hide his obvious scowl.

Confused you looked at your aunt, then back at the hoodie guy, wondering if you maybe got the wrong person.

Then you saw it.