Ch.3

Two wolfs came out from behind the tree, as soon as I saw them my whole body relaxed
"REED! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" I mind linked my oldest brother
"Sorry sis, what are you doing out here alone" he said getting mad towards the end
He hates when I go for runs or anything alone
"I was just going for a run, how did you find me?"
"Me and bailey were at her house, we went for a run and I caught your sent so I followed it"
I went behind the trees and shifted back, putting on my t-shirt I walk back to see Reed and Bailey had both shifted back too.
"You should go back home it's not safe out here alone."Reed told me

"I know im sorry, but my wolf was itching to get out" I tell him 

"fine but I want you home before it gets dark" he said than he left.

I shifted back and started running again, I kept running loving the feeling of being free, I ran for a few hours I hadn't realised I crossed our pack boarder untill I was tackled and pinned to the ground by a big brown wolf. I tried to fight him off but he was stronger, I had alpha blood in me so I was stronger than most wolfs but he was still stronger so that meant that he was either an Alpha or a Beta. I finnaly gave up trying to win because I knew it wasnt going to happen. once he noticed I was done fighting his grip loosened.

"SHIFT MUTT"  he ordered his voice dripping with authority. he got off of me and I walked behind a tree and shifted I came out.

"who are you calling a mutt" I said angrily, he opened his mouth to say somthing but stopped.

"are you Reed Moore's sister, what are you doing in  Dark moon pack territory?" he asked.

"yeah reed is my brother and  I was just going for a run, I didn't realise I crossed over untill you tackled me"  I told him.

" oh sorry about that I thought you were a Rogue" he looked away and I could tell he was in a mind link conversation.

" hey my alpha said to take you to the pack house, your brother is on his way and he does not want you running home in the dark." he tells me 

"ok, im Kayla by the way"  I tell him as we start walking to their back house

"im Kyle, Beta of the Dark Moon pack" he said with pride

we walk for about 20 minutes and talked about random things I learned that his favorite color is green and he has a sister my age named Katelyn and that he is 20 years old. We finnaly made it to the pack house, and let me tell you the pack house was huge, and I thouht ours was big. but I guess that makes sense saying that they are the biggest and strongest pack in the world, my pack coming in second. both of our packs were friendly towards eathother because we were so close to each other and most of the kids from the pack even went to my school.

we walked into the pack house and into the kitchen, "you hungary?" he asked. I nodded my head, as he was making both of us a sandwich I started playing on my phone and looked up when he put the sandwich in front of me, he sat down and started eating his own. I thanked him, and stated to eat my sandwich half way done I smelt the most mouthwatering smell I have ever smelt in my life.