11

A/N: I felt it was too short so I'm making more to the story. Not sure if I'm gonna publish it and not sure of how many chapters there will be.

Consistimg of Jealousy, fluff, softness, and other ships fluff.

~

Taehyung woke up in the morning next to the older. He blushed at the sight of his hyung in front ofhim. It's been three weeks since the two have gotten together.

. He gently took off his hyung's arms around him and got up to take a shower. He changed quickly and went back into the room to wake up Yoongi.

"yoongi..." Tae called out shaking the older to wake up.

The older just groaned wanting more sleep.

"Wake up, yoongi-ah.." Tae said quietly making the older's eyes flutter open.

"Tae.. why don't you go downstairs and I'll meet you there?" Yoongi said and Tae gladly agreed walking downstairs.

Taehyung saw Jungkook in the kitchen and decided to talk to his friend. They needed to be closer again because of the breakup. It would hurt the whole group. Especially since now Tae is with Yoongi.

"Hey, Tae.." Jungkook said getting closer to the older.

"Hey, Kookie. How was last night?" Taehyung said recalling the date Kookie had.

"She broke up with me.." Jungkook said putting his hand on Taehyung's cheek.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" Tae asked as the younger leaned closer to look at the older.

They both looked at a noise they heard from a angry short looking male.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Yoongi cursed pulling Jungkook away from his boyfriend.

"Hyung.." Taehyung said begging his boyfriend not to hurt the younger.

"Tae, what was he doing to you?" Yoongi asked looking at his boyfriend.

"What is going on here?" The couple came in and Jimin asked the three.

"You better stay away from him. He's mine." Yoongi said in a stern voice to Jungkook.

He's mine.

Made Taehyung blush and Jimin squeal as well as a smirk from Hoseok.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I was just drunk after my breakup with Lisa." Jungkook apologized earning a nod from the youngest hyung.

"Don't ever try and kiss him. I can only do that." Yoongi stated, agaim making Taehyung blush red.

Yoongi grabbed Tae's hand and led him upstairs to Yoongi's bedroom.

He sat Tae on the bed and climbed on top of him looking at the younger with lust in his eyes.

"Yoongi-hyung? What are you doing?.." Taehyung asked blushing at the closeness and lookin his boyfriend's eyes.

"Tae..I want to kiss you.. not Jungkook." Yoongi said leaning closer to the younger as their lips were now centimeters apart.

Taehyung closed the gap between them and kissed the older. The older kissed deeper and deeper making Tae's lips swollen. They kissed sweetly and loving every second.

Yoongi continued to kiss the younger until they heard a loud voice from behind them.

"GUYS, WE'RE RIGHT HERE!" Jimin shouted with his members.

Yoongi pulled away from Tae and fell off the bed. Taehyung sinked into the sheets and blushed deep red.

"I hate all of you." Yoongi stated getting up.

Taehyung covered his face in embarassement. The hyungs laughed at him and Yoongi kissed the younger on the cheek making him more flustered.

"You guys are too cute." Hoseok stated and hugged his own boyfriend.

"Yah! Let go of me! I want to see some TaeGi!" Jimin said shaking off Hoseok's arms.

"Could you guys please get out?.." Tae asked finally speaking.

"Oh, you guys wanna continue?.." Jimin smirked.

"I do not like the sound of my younger brother kissing someone." Namjoom stated once again and everyone laughed at their hyung's remark.

"Get out. I want to cuddle Tae." Yoongi stated making the younger blush. The rest of them smirked and left the room.