Chapter 5. Kissing

**Ashley's Pov**

I got out of bed around 12:30ish and then went to go have a shower.

I put on black skinny jeans, American flag  tank top, Black converse and a black snapback.

Then my daily makeup routine with a tattoo collar necklace 

Then I heard my phone go off.

**Text Convo**

Jc: Hey, What should we do today?

Ash: I don't know

Jc: Maybe the park at the back of the house?

Ash: Yea sure :) See you soon

Jc: You too ;)

**End of text convo**

I put my phone in my pocket I grab my purple pennyboard and rode to Jc's.

**Jc's Pov**

I grab AniZona, Candy and put them in a bag. I grabbed a huge blanket and went to the park.

I put the blanket down then got the candy and AniZona and put them on the blanket.

Then I saw Ashley walking towards me. Damn she was beautiful. I have only known her for a few days but I really liked her.

**Ashley's Pov**

I walked into the house and I finally met all of the boys but Trevor hmmm. Kian told me Jc was in the backyard I said 'Thank You' and left.

I was walking towards the backyard and then I saw Jc. I ran up to him and hugged him. he was so soft and warm.

He was wearing black vans, cream jeans, blue t-shirt and a dark red beanie. Damn he was cute. I really liked him but he doesn't like me back.

"Hey" he said and sat on the blanket.

And we just talked for hours.

**Trinity's Pov**

Trevor and I were just sitting down on the couch watching a movie. I put my head on his shoulder then he lifted my chin and......... Kiss Me, I kissed back

It was soft and passionate kiss.

"Trinity will you be my girlfriend?" Trevor asked.

I nodded and smiled and kissed him again.

**Ashley Pov** 

Jc and I watched the sunset go down that's when he kissed me, I kissed him back.

It was soft and passionate kiss.

I looked at him and  smiled.

I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

 **End of chapter** Sorry it took so long and bad. Vote Comment Share

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

I hope you liked it. So Trevor and Trinity are dating but what about Ashley and Jc. 

You gonna have to wait ~Darcie