1- Search for me...

Finn's P.O.V.

We are all watching Jimmy Fallon's show, since it's a month before we start shooting. We are all cuddled up together, we just watched another horror movie since Andy wants us to know some stuff about the 80's. Jeremy is the most frecked out.

" Congratulations on your ninth horror film, " Jimmy tells the famous horror movie star Y/N Scott.

" Thanks. So far 'Blood Wars', is my favorite. I think that also has to do my little brother and I was in it together, " Y/N states.

" How old was your brother in Blood Wars? " Jimmy asks.

" Like 5, him and I both auditioned for a movie that is going to be filmed this year. So we might get to work again, which would be awesome, " Y/N says.

" So you've been in 9 horror movies, what is your favorite line? " Jimmy asks.

" First movie I was in I was 5 so that was 2006. That was The Workshop, and I have to say 'Mom when I'm older I'm most likely going to be killed by a killer clown'. Second movie I was in I was 6 so that was 2007. That was 'Bloodshop', and I say 'Oh Nick stop being a dummy and grow up!' Which I loved saying that, because when I was 6 dummy was a bad word, so I was like oh I'm saying a bad word. My third movie I was 7 that was 2008. That was 'Extreme Pride'. My favorite line was probably. 'Dream like a little kid, because after a while we will have to grow up and I don't want to die being a 8 year old'. Which if you seen the film it was off with her head for me like 20 minutes later. Which was actually good since my brother was born the day I was killed in the movie. So my parents were like 'Y/N I'm sorry we have to come get you from set, your baby brother was born'. I was like 'I'm dead anyway, so now I get to spend time with him'. " She says laughing. Which also makes us laugh.

" Wait so the day you were killed was when your brother was born? " Jimmy asks.

" Yes, they called cut, and I still had all the blood and stuff. Like 15 minutes later I'm at the hospital holding my brother, " she says. " My fourth movie I was in I was 9, so that was 2010. That was 'Trust the fall', which that was challenging for me since at the age of 9 I was terrified of heights. My favorite line was. 'Don't drop me you idiot', " she says laughing.

" Who did you say that too? " Jimmy asks.

" The Rock. So I told Dwayne Johnson not to drop me and I called him an idiot, " she says laughing.

" No! " Jimmy says.

" I did, which like we called cut and he couldn't stop laughing. Since that was actually me calling him an idiot, " Y/N says.

" Have there been any accidents? " Jimmy asks.

" I almost quit doing movies. On Trust the fall. I almost fell to my death. Since I was 50 feet in the air, and I slipped. I took two years off. Which I took two years off from horror movies. I still did other movies. My fifth movie I was in I was 11, so that was 2012. That was 'Henry the bloody'. My favorite line was 'You're a hottie Henry B., but you're a jerk'. Which someone told me. I think you were saying that Henry Bowers. Which I started getting into horror movies when I was at a young age. IT was the first movie I watched that was a horror movie, " she says.

" How old were you when you watched that movie? " Jimmy asks.

" I want to say 5, " she says.

" 4! " Someone screams.

" Okay my mom says 4, so 4. My dad was watching it, and I was just sitting hiding under a blanket watching the film as a 4 year old, " Y/N says.

" Was she mad? " Jimmy asks.