8 - He didn't see me.

Previously.....

I am laying down in my bed, when someone bust into my room. " WE HAVE TO GO TO SET IN 5 MINUTES! " Jackson screams. I just up in my bed. " COME ON! " He screams.

" Okay! " I comment back. Jackson leaves slamming the door behind him.

" He didn't see me right? " Y/N asks coming up from the sheets.

" I don't think, " I tell her.

She gets up and starts getting semi dressed. " I'll see you on set, " she says giving me a kiss.

" Yeah, I'll see you on set, " I say giving her a wink.

" Don't do that, " she comments.

" Do what? " I ask. She grabs her jacket and hits me. " Hey! " I scream. She just smirks and makes her way out of the room.

Y/N's P.O.V.

On set....

I arrive and out on my clothes for the day. Which is all of the bloody makeup. I am technically still trapped with Pennywise and since I wasn't afraid he didn't kill me. So this is mainly them finding my lighter and then finding the jacket and then hearing me cry. Then I get to have a sweet moment with Henry.

" AND ACTION! " Andy screams.

" I just think it's kinda stupid. We're here looking for something that is probably just in our imagination, " 'Stan' says.

" Guys, " 'Richie' says. All of them turn around and he picks up the lighter. The unicorn lighter.

" Isn't that? " 'Beverly' can't finish her sentence.

" That thing has Magnolia that thing has my sister, " 'Richie' says beginning to panic.

" Then let's go find her, " 'Eddie' says. They all nod. They all turn and run into the sewers.

" AND CUT! " Andy screams. I move with them as we go set up in the sewers. As well me getting in position with my dying self. " AND ACTION! " Andy screams.

" Y/N! Nope that's not your name, " Finn says. We all start laughing.

" Finn my name is Magnolia when the cameras are rolling, " I comment.

" AND ACTION! " Andy screams.

" Magnolia! Magnolia! " 'Richie' screams.

" Richie, " 'Ben' says. He turns around picking up her jacket.

" No, no, no. Where is my sister, " 'Richie' cries. I scream in the area that I am in from the pain.

" MAGNOLIA! " Everyone screams. I pick up my head.

" RICHIE! RICHIE! " I scream.

" This way, " 'Richie' says leading the group to the area.

The camera keep rolling as they run towards me. I am whimpering and trying to gain strength to stand up. I am on the knees well knee. Since one of my legs are 'broke'

" Magnolia? " Richie asks.

" Richie? Richie is that you? " I ask looking at him.

" Oh my God Magnolia, " he says sliding next to me.

" That- that clown is real, " I mutter looking at Bill.

" Let's get you out of here, " 'Beverly' says. 'Bill' and 'Stan' help me up as I hop on my leg. We make it out and that when I collapse.

" AND ACTION! " Andy screams.

" Age 14 name Magnolia Tozier. Attacked, barely alive, " the Bowers' gang hears as some people race by.

" Go see her, " 'Belch' says. I nod to him.

" AND CUT! " Andy screams. I get into my hospital outfit and I lay in the hospital bed. I now have 'stitches' and my leg is propped up since it's broke.

" AND ACTION! " Andy screams. I am 'sleeping' and the door opens. The person walks in and sits by me taking a hold of my hand.

" Hey, I heard what happened. You were attacked and was barely alive. I wish I was there. I feel bad. Magnolia I don't know why but I like you. And it's kinda weird having this feeling. You in here it's devastating. I'm on the verge of tears. I wish I could have protected you, " he says.

" There's nothing you could have done, " I mumble opening my eyes still holding onto his hand. " I was alone and in the sewers. But I'm okay now. Yes broken leg and they are checking my heart and lungs for water. But Henry I'm fine. And I don't know why either but I like you too. But you and I both know we can't be together, " I add.

" I know, I know we can't, " he mutters. I get my other hand to touch his cheek. His hand wrapping around it.

" You're going to meet someone someday that will change everything you know. Okay? " I ask. He nods. He looks into my eyes and leans in to kiss me softly against my lips.

" You're the one who changed my life, " he mutters. I give him a sweet look with another kiss softly on his lips. " Get some rest, " he mutters. I give him a nod.

He leaves and then walks out to be confronted by the Losers' Club. " Are you with her? " 'Mike' asks.

" No, " 'Henry' says back.

" Okay, " 'Richie' says.

" AND CUT! " Andy screams. I get out of the bed and begin to walk towards everyone else. Jackson comes towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.

" Hey it's okay, I'm fine okay? " I ask him. He cries a little bit. " Hey come here come on, " I add. I him up and carry him away from everyone. " Hey what's wrong? " I ask.

" It was just hard you being like that. You looked dead kitty, and I never want you to be dead. I love you too much, " he mutters before breaking into full on tears.

" Hey it's alright it's alright, " I mutter beginning to pet his head while still being in a hug. " Well hey look at me, " I say. He picks his head up and look at me. " It's makeup okay? That was acting okay? I am perfectly fine see, " I tell him holding out my arms. " It's okay I get it okay, are you better now or do you still want to hug me? " I ask.

" Hug you, " he whispers. He returns back into my hug and falls asleep shortly after. Good thing I do not have anymore scenes today. Which the strength I have I pick him up and he rest his head on my shoulder.

" What happened? " Nic asks as everyone is around me.

" He didn't like seeing his big sister basically look dead. I think it also has to do with him being tired, " I say. Nic nods with the rest as we watch the scene between Pennywise and Eddie go down. Which he is so creepy.

At the end of the day we're all heading ack to the hotel. Jackson has fallen back to sleep so now I am carrying him to his hotel room. Nic helping me which like doors and stuff. Everyone else has gone to their rooms. We have an late night in the evening so we're trying to get some sleep since it will be a long night. I have gotten Jackson into his pajamas and I put him on the bed. " I love you buddy, " I mutter giving him a kiss on the head.

I make my way out and Nic is right behind me. We stop at my room and he places his hand on the wall. " So uh good night, " he says.

" Yeah good night, " I tell him. I open my door and turn around to see him standing there still. I give him a kiss on the lips which evolve into him picking me up and pushing me against the wall in my hotel room. " Okay, okay. You're handsome and all, but I truly need to get some sleep okay? " I ask. He lets me down and gives me a quick kiss.

" I'll see you tomorrow, " he says.

" Yeah see you tomorrow, " I tell him. I go into my room and lay on the bed. Maybe I should say yes see how it's like to go on a date with him.