Chapter 2

(Toothless pov)

I woke up early in the morning because I was too excited to start  hanging out with Stormfly.I was outside waiting for Hiccup to give breakfast.

"Hey bud!!Here you go!!Wow up early?You must be getting ready to go to the sanctuary?Well hope it'll go smoothly!!"he said while giving me a basket of fish

"Grghgrghgrghgrgh!! (Well I actually cant wait to hang out with Stormfly!)

After I was done eating my breakfast,I said goodbye to my best friend and gave him a lick.

"Wow you eat fast!!Must be hungry.Well,take care bud!!"

I then licked him.

"Toothless!!Argh!!You no that doesn't wash out!!You naughty dragon!!"

I then laughed.

He put my tail to automatic so that I can fly.

I flew to Stormfly's house.I cant wait to tell her how excited I am.

****************

I landed slowly in front of her house.I was looking for her when I suddenly saw her saying goodbye to Astrid.I went up to her.

"Hey Stormfly!!Ready to go?"

"As ready as ill ever be!!"

We flew side by side closely to make sure none of us would be lost.It toke half an hour to reach there. When we reached there,I started showing Stormfly around the sanctuary since she didn't really explored it.

"Wow,its so beautiful!!And lots of dragons too!!"

"Yea!!Beautiful isnt it?"

But not as beautiful as her.I studied her face as she was looking around.I wanted to ask her out but I was too nervous. Maybe another time.