Chapter 3

Seiko's POV~

as soon as i got out of the cubicle in the girls bathroom i saw naomi standing near the entrance.

"hey naomi are yo-" before i could finish she lifted her face up, she was so pale, and her eyes are like a dead fish. then she walked over to me, i took steps bakwards till she grabbed a rope hanging from the celing. is she gonna hang me!?! the naomi i knew wouldnt do this!

"naomi! if you can hear me! snap ou-"

i was cut off when she ran to me and put the rope around my neck. soon i found myself hanging in the cubicle.

"n..ao...mi" i called her one last time

Naomi's POV~

"n...ao...mi" when i looked up i saw seiko hanging from the celing almost lifeless. "seiko!!! hold on ill find something to cut the rope!" i said panicing. the bucket of maggots i found outside the girls bathroom!

i quickly went outside and grabbed the bucket of maggots. when i got back i saw seiko swinging back and forth and all the life looked like it was drained from her face. i dropped the bucket of maggots and fell to my knees.

"Seikooooooooo!! nooooooo!!" i said as a tear fell from my cheek

"why did you hang yourself!? WHY!?"

i said banging my right fist to the ground.

"seiko...dont leave me here...all alone."

i said crying.

*poor girl was possessed and hung herself*

when i looked back it was a girl with short hair and with a starclip to hold her bangs.

"who...are you?" i asked as tears dropped from my face

*i am a spirit of a girl who died here earlier*

*and im looking for someone very dear to me.*

she added. "oh..." i said as i wiped the tears off my face

*stay strong and nothing will go wrong*

those were her last words before the mysterious girl disappeared. i took one last look at seiko.

"dont worry seiko...ill avenge you" i said holding back my tears.

stay strong naomi, stay strong. those words filled my head.

Ms.Yui's POV~

"Seikoooooooooooo!!!"

huh? that sounded like naomi. "Ms.Yui did you hear that? it sounded like naomi" ayumi said walking towards me. "yes it does sound like her, stay here while i look for her" i said walking towards the door "we're coming with you." yoshiki said standing up "no, both of you stay here and look after each other, its too dangerous." i said in reply "be careful Ms.Yui" ayumi said before i left the room, i looked back and said "i will" with a smile.

so where should i start to look? i thought to myself while walking down the hall of this goodforsaken shool. while i was walking i saw a classroom nearby and took a look inside.

inside i saw a blue spirit and i tried to talk to it.

"exuse me have you seen any children around?"

*...* he gave no response then he spoke.

*i have not seen them but i sense them* he said in reply

"thank goodness their safe" i said with a sigh

*however, you can never find them, for you are in different dimensions.* the spirit added.

"but i swear i heard her scream" i said in reply

*that scream could have happened hours ago*

"im gonna find her no matter what, now step aside!" i said going around the spirit

before i could reach the door an old cabbinet fell on me.

"Aghhhhhhhh!" i shouted in pain

*step aside? step aside!? you dont care about them! your not their mother!* the spirit said angrily. then suddenly the cabbinet was being pushed down even harder.

"ugahhhhhhhhh! aghhhhhh!"

*i've never met a teacher that acctualy cared about their students!* the spirit said as the cabbinet was being pushed down even more.

*crack*

one of my rib bones have been cracked, if i keep this up, this thing will end up crushing me

"i dont care what happens to me, *cough* just dont hurt the children!" i said as i was already coughing out blood.

then the cabbinet was pushed down once again but harder.

*just tell me to spare your life, its what you want dont you?"

"SPARE THE CHILDREN!" i said as my vision started to disappear

everyone...please live...i love you all