chapter 2

NIGHT OF THE CONCERT

6:30 So tonight is the cincert im dreading , i know Ellie loves them but i dont really want to go. i put my make up on get dressed and curl my hairl. as i do my hair i hear the doorbell ring knowing its Eliie. i walk downstairs to open the door .

"ONE DIRECTION HERE WE COME BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelling ellie as she walks inside my house. "YAY!!!" i tried to put some enthusiasm into it but i know Ellie knows im dreading this concert.

"come on its gonna be fun u get to spend the whole night with your best friend and 5  hot sex gods!!!!! How can that not be fun ????" said ellie

"Ok fine we gonna have fun cause im hanging out with my crazy bestfriend"

"HAHA FUNNY " Ellie Said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE CONCERT

OK  so this concert isnt as bad as i thought it would be " MY HEART SKIPS SKIPS SKIPS SKIPS A BEAT "  singing along to Olly Murs

it was time for One Direction to come on and all of a sudden i got this adrenaline inside me like if i was a hardcore fan. im not a fan I've only listened to one of their songs I'm NOT becoming a fan am i ???

we where half way through the concert when Ellie yells in my ear 'WE SHOULD SNEEK BACKSTAGE !!!"

 I look at her like if she crazy "AREYOU OUT OF YOU DAMN MIND IM NOT TRYING TO GET ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I tried cinvincing her that it was a bad idea but she didnt listen anyway

"Alexa your either staying here by yourself  or you're coming with me ??"

i gave in and started walking backstage with her. by the time we got backstage and snuck behind the speakers the boys just finished up their last song "I WANT " for the night. As soon as we where about to walk to the boys dressing room a big tall built guy with a security shirt that said "Paul" was standing in front of us. He asked what we where doing and Ellie and i didnt know what to say. He held on tight to both of us by our arms and took us to some room, "Stay Here" he said then left the room.

"Ellie what are we goiong to do hes gonna go call out parents or even worse call the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Alexa relax everything is gonna be fine "

As hard i tried to calm down i was freaking out in the inside

we saw the door open and expecting Paul to come in but we didnt see Paul we saw.......

One Direction !  

______________________________________________________________________

hope u guys like it sorry it was short follow me and my bestfriend  on instagram

instagram: @Briannaxpx3

instagram: @swaggiewaggie