twelve| intoxicated

T W E L V E
||A RC H I E ||

"I see why the other members aren't even putting efforts to find you when you're lost or went missing because eventually someone will find you no matter what,"

We are both walking under the city lights because we don't have money to take the taxi.

"I know, right? I even became friends with the custodian of the studio."

I laughed as I observe the people inside the restaurant comfortably eating and grilling meat after a long day at work.

"Do you wanna eat?"

I looked at Yoongi who is apparently also staring at the food they're grilling. He must be hungry as well for both of us haven't had dinner yet.

"...but we don't have money."

He took out his wallet and raised his card. He waves it in the air which I hastily grab.

"Are you trying to get robbed?! Do you think we can eat there?! There might be many fans who won't let us—you eat in peace." I ranted.

He lets out a chuckle, "Pabo. Those are office workers that are exhausted from  their jobs and probably most of them are already drunk, no need to worry."

"But—" he hushed me.

"Let's just go in." He pulled me inside the restaurant and the steam and smokes coming from the grill greeted us.

"Come in," the old lady welcomed us.

We grabbed a seat on the corner of the place, making sure no one will really notice us—him.

"What shall we order?"

He took the menu from the table and scanned it.

"Want to drink?"

I felt ashamed that he's treating me again. I should treat him too once I get my paycheck.

"Sure—but only one bottle for both of us, we have to wake up early tomorrow."

He nods and went to the counter to make our orders.

[>>]

"I didn't know you have sense of fashion?"

I digest my food and looked at him. He haven't touched his food, but he is halfway consuming the alcohol.

"Yeah,"

I took a glass and drank my first alcohol of the night.

"Drink moderately," he advised. I furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a questionable look.

"Says the one who almost emptied the bottle,"

He took another shot and ate the meat he grilled.

"I have you to accompany me back home," he laughs and pinched my cheek.

"What was that for?" I held my cheek who is naturally flushing a red blush.

He answered me with a shrug.

"Where did you get the talent of dressing people nicely?"

I took out a portfolio from my bag and place it infront of him.

"Scan it while I tell my story,"

He started opening page by page.

"I'm actually a fashion designer... I got an offer in the U.S. to design clothes for the runway models, it was a huge deal. Until..."