seventeen| hide and seek gone wrong

S E V E N T E E N
|| ARCHIE ||

"Yah! Yoongi," I called as he got out of the bathroom.

"What," he annoyingly answered.

"Why is my name Freak Dog on your contact?" I bleated.

"Why are you holding my phone?!" He shouted as he ran towards me. I panicked that I quickly change my name on his list with 'my cute pup'.

"Why is my phone with you?" He said as he secured it in his back pocket.

"It was left unclosed on the coffee table," I answered as I placed my popcorn on my lap and continued watching.

"Aish, what a stalker."

"I'm not a stalker, fyi." I said with popcorns inside my mouth.

"Stop being a couch potato and clean the house,"

"Sunday is my rest day, so you clean whilst I watch."

He walk towards the sofa and sat beside me.

"What are you watching anyways?" He asked.

"13 reasons why, thankfully it was the last episode so I won't be suffering sitting beside you," I said with my mouth full again and I think he didn't pay attention to what I was saying.

We were watching the scene where Hannah took a blade from their pharmacy and went into their house and locked herself in the bathroom.

"Is she gonna slit her wrist?!" I reacted.

"You're too noisy! Just watch!" He hushed me up.

Just then Hannah took the blade and ran it over her wrist. I felt disgusted by the blood that are accumulating at the same time it was sad to watch.

I turn to look at Yoongi when he slowly pulled up his sleeve and a gleam of light shone on his wrist.

"Guys let's play hide and seek!"

I didn't have the chance to look closely at his wrist when a high-pitched voice shouted that averted both of our attention to Jimin.

"Let's go!" Jin shouted.

I was the one who got out of the rock-paper-scissors first so I did not waste my time and find a hiding place immediately. I even have no idea who the seeker is.

I went under the bed for it was spacious and I think no one would crawl under while blindfolded.

It was 10 minutes already and I think I am in a good condit— just kidding, I felt a footstep going up and I saw a feet entering the room I was in. I close my eyes and held my breath.

I slowly open my eyes and I saw Jin on top of me, our noses are 2 inches away from each other.

He raised both of his arms and held my breast directly. My eyes widened in shock.

"C-chie?" He stutters.

I exhaled the air I was holding so long and speak.

"Y-you got me,"

He immediately took of his hand and hit his head.

I pulled down his blindfold and I saw his face turning red.

"I'll forget what happened earlier," I said and rolled myself out.

"I'm sorry, I thought person like Yoongi only hides underneath the bed to sleep but I guess I was wrong," he said as soon as he got out. 

I chuckled.

We got out of the room with so much awkwardness between us, it was like keeping us from getting close with each other.

We saw the boys sitting in circle in the living room. They got so bored that they chose to play truth or dare without us. Yoongi is not in the circle though.

"He must be hiding under his bed." Jin-oppa spoke.

We both are thinking the same way. I went in Yoongi's room and scrunch down to get a better view under his bed.

Jin was right. He is sleeping under his bed, what a sleepy head. I decided to pull his feet out that caused him to wake up.

"Ugh, I hate you." He groaned.

"The feeling is mutual," I retorted.

I left him as he was still acting grumpy. I joined the boys in the living room and played along with their game.

The bottle is always pointing either at Jimin or Taehyung and guess who's their target? The golden maknae, Jungkook.

It was fun to watch as they make fun of him. Both Taehyung and Jimin choose dare whenever the bottle points at them, the dare are always uncomfortable to Jungkook  because it involves kissing, seducing, and having an arm wrestle.

I was having so much fun until the bottle pointed at me and seeing how brutal their dares are, I chose truth.

"Answer the question honestly or else you'll suffer the consequences." Jungkook looked directly into my eyes that grew uncomfortable for me.

"Have you ever fallen in love with one of us boys?" He asked. I felt myself gulping my own saliva. Everyone is looking at me so intently.

With much pressure weighing on me, I answered with a, "Yes."

Everyone shouted with a little bit of curiosity in their eyes. By little bit, I mean they're intrigued.

"Who is it?" Someone spoke behind me.

"Yoongi woke up! He's also intrigued!" Jimin shouted.

"Only one question per truth, sorry for bumming you out." I said and smiled sweetly.

"Then continue playing," he said and sat at the couch.

"That's unfair Hyung, play with us." Jungkook plead.

"Alright, whatever." He joined the circle. This game is getting a bit intense.

After a few bottle spins, the bottle pointed towards me.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked straight forward.

"I haven't made my choice yet," I said.

"Truth or dare?" He asked with all seriousness.

"Dare," I answered.

"Butt spell your name," RM said.

"Pervert," Jin teased.

I stood up and spelled my name with my bottoms.

The game continued with the bottle pointed towards Yoongi.

"Dare," he mindlessly said.

"Kiss Chie on the cheeks," he stood up and with his emotionless face he leaned closer and his soft lips touched my lips. I was shocked because he should be kissing my cheek not my lips.

I push him, "The dare was to kiss my cheek not my lips,"

"I must've misheard the dare, mianhe."

Did he do that on purpose?

|| E N D O F C H A P T E R 1 7||