I was the new girl and he was sprung

Guys this is my first story so please leave any helpful criticism and please vote. comment, and fan so we can that we can make the what's hot list

I was the new girl and he was sprung

Part One

Melissa's P.O.V

It was my first day of school at F.D.R High. I was nervous. Ever since i moved to Desmond things have been different. I was still getting used to the small town life. Now i had to face my first day of school. I got on the school bus early this morning. I walked into the school early and went straight to the main office. The secretary greeted me with " You must be the new girl". "Yes, I'm Melissa Green, I came for my schedule and locker combination"I replied. I grabbed the paper and walked into the school's hallway. As I walking to find my homeroom a weird looking girl stopped me. "You must be the new girl, I'm Miranda Osborne, do you need help finding your classroom?"

Shawn's P.O.V

She was tall, beautiful, and had an amazing body. i lusted for her. If wasn't going out with school's head cheerleader Megan Johnson i would ask her out for sure. I saw her in the hallway talking to Miranda the Goth girl. She didn't need to be friends with that loser. I walked over to them. I heard Miranda offering to help her find her classes. "I can help her, you can leave now Miranda" I heard myself saying. Miranda looked upset but slowly walked away. "I'm Shawn" I told her as she looked down on her schedule. "I'm Melissa, now can you help me find my classroom or are we just going to stand here" she replied. "Of course, lets walk" i said. We started to walk. I started to tell her all about the school and the students who she shouldn't hang out with. She told about her old city.

Melissa's P.O.V

Shawn was amazing. He warned me about all the teachers. He was funny and cute and i couldn't wait to see him again. I had to call my friends back home and tell them about him. As soon as I stepped in the class i got rude looks. I was wondering why these girls who didn't even know me were sending looks my way. I wasn't wondering for lunch because pretty soon they started to come my way. "Stay away from my man" one girl said. She looked like a real-life barbie. She had on a cheerleading uniform with straight blond hair and excessive makeup. I stood up and walked to her face and replied "Which man, i don't know who your talking about". "Shawn" she replied. Then her and her groupies walked away. Suddenly the bell rang and I didn't have time to think about it.

This is my first chapter if I get 5 votes ill write part two if not then i will stop this story and write my other idea so please comment vote and fan my story.

-MsBeauty15