Part 1

Cody ko was never a fan of those darn INSTAGRAM COMEDIANS LIKE FUCK THEM HAHA, but Lele pons, well, she was an interesting one. The former viner was as unfunny as could be and well, her hair looks like string cheese. Cody secretly was infatuated with her, something drew him into her cloud of terrible jokes about being cheated on and just anything else she deems "fUnNy."

Author's Note uwu rawr fuckers: She literally can't make a joke to save her life, don't come for me. Also funny autocorrected to that and I don't wanna change it oops.

Cody fell asleep on a Tuesday evening after pigging out on anchovy pizza sprinkled with pain, regret, and zest. He had some weird dream warning him not to do something with the string cheese, but he couldn't quite understand what that meant.

When he awoke however, he found a man with string cheese hair, wait oh, that's Lele pons. He tried to remember what his dream was saying but couldn't.

He found himself drawn to string cheese ma- er Lele pons. He had always dreamed about meeting the untalented horse, but never thought it would happen.

"Greeting Cody Kokopuffs," she said. Cody was surprised she knew who he was for he was an irrelevant YouTuber and SHE was ThE fUnNiEsT pErSoN oN iNsTaGrAm.

"Hello shister Lele," he uttered while gawking at her glorious mole. He never had seen someone so ugly be so beautiful. He decided to live out his wildest dreams and fuck the string chees- er I mean Lele Pons.

He obviously had to ask for consent first because wtf do you think this is? He's not a barbaric sex demon, he's Cody ko.