Chapter 4

Hannah's POV:

Finally, it was nearly the end of the day.

**knock knock**

Oh for fucks sake.

"Hannah its for you, some boy"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jaden.

I got up from my desk and sighed. What does he want.

"It's probably just her cousin coming to drop of pills so she doesn't get mad"
"Oh wait, she doesn't have any family" two girls snickered. Ugh I wish they knew I could hear them.

"I wonder who it could be, definitely not her boyfriend"
"If it was her boyfriend by any chance, I bet he's a freak too"
"Come on guys be reasonable, not even another freak would touch her" A group of witches cackled
(A/N: see what I did there)

Just ignore them. You don't care. You don't care. You don't care.

"Wow look at her hair...it looks awful"

I couldn't do it anymore...I snapped.

I slammed my hand against the nearest desk,"WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. TALKING SHIT BEHIND MY BACK LIKE I CAN'T HEAR YOU. YOU LOT ARE NO BETTER SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY IT TO MY FACE OR ARE YOU ALL PUSSIES AND CAN'T TALK TO A FREAK LIKE ME!" I think my veins were popping out of my head right now.

They all shut up. They were just staring...some looked disgusted...some confused...even a few with sympathy...

I ran.
Past Jaden.
Past the hall monitor.
Past the cafeteria.
And out the door.
I didn't know where I was going.
Whether I was coming back or not.
I just needed to be out of this place now.

Fuck this.
Why can't I just die.
Why won't you let me die.
Why can't I just take my own life.
Why do I have to be immortal.
Why do I have to be me.
Why am I still alive.
Why am I here.
Why..?

I stood at the edge of the cliff staring out to the horizon. It's not fair.

Gasp
I felt a hand cover my nose and mouth with some sort ...cloth? I slowly began to lose consciousness and my eyes were heavy. I tried to shout for help but it only came out as a whisper.

Not Today...