(ch2) morning

I wake up and stretch. "Sir meliodas are you sure we should have put then in the same bed?" "Yeah. They use to do this when they were dating...back then y/n couldn't talk straight when they first met. Then when they dated she didn't leave his side. Once they were talking about weddings."

"So what happened on that to them?" "Nobody knows but them. But whatever happened changed y/n. She use to be so shy that ban would save her all the time."

I think back when that did happen..but I can't go back. What Ban said was so mean after all those years I don't know why he would do that.

I turn to my left and see Ban sleeping.
"AHH!!" I fall out the bed. Ban wakes up. "What are you doing!?" He asks "I should be asking you the same thing- and put on some clothes!" I say as he's getting up.

"Oh you mean don't do this" ban gets up and starts showing off his body.

"You like what you see?" I laugh I take a peek and he has pants on. "I do have the most perfect body" he brags

"As if! I have a cute face,cute body,and cute hair" I brag

"Eh, I like flat chested girls better"
I frown but blush a little. "Is that blushing?" I slap his face. "Ow that hurt"

We both laughed. "Look..y/n I'm sorry..can we start over?" I turn my head.

"I'm not dating you again ban." "I'm know y/n, I mean just being friends. " I shake my head. "I'm just can't forget what you did to me..it was mean"

He looks away. "Look what I said...I didn't mean it..I was just angry" I roll my eyes.

"I'm Really sorry. I'll explain everything later ok?" I nod "but let's just be friends, ok?" I sit there "acquaintances" "friends" I sigh "friends" we shake hands

Suddenly the door opens and out falls Meliodas,hawk, and Elizabeth.

"You creeps," Ban said "how much did you hear?" I ask "uh..since you two woke up" hawk admits

"So you two friends aga-" "finish the story!!"

Me and ban look at each other. "No." We both say "why? What's so important that happened on that day?"

We stay quiet. "But maybe some people know why! Now a certain someone is mad at me!" Ban complains walking past everyone.

"Y/n di do you hate ban?" Meliodas asks I blush. "Of course I dont..it's just he was so angry that day..and I don't know why..I just don't think he'll want me back.." tears fill up my eyes and I run outside.

《Meliodas pov》

Y/n runs outside crying. "She really loves him." Hawk says "we'll I think I know why ban isn't dating y/n..Elaine."

Everyone is confused. "Bans first girlfriend he loved her more."
"What are you talking about that's not why!" We turn to see Ban.

"Well why?" Ban stays quiet. He then walks into the bathroom. "Ban and y/n were the cutest couple...I've never seen them so happy. Y/n would make ban happy even when times seemed bad. And ban would do the same."

《Early that day. Y/n's pov》

I felt like I'd never get my boyfriend back. I didn't care at first..but every time I look at his face I wanna kiss it like back then.

《Flash back 15 years ago》

I wake up and run downstairs. I see ban cooking. I jump up on him

"Morning" he greets I'm smile and kiss his face. "You cook the best" he smiles

"Ban...promise me you'll never stop loving me..unless Elaine came back to life" he laughs "I promise"

《End of flashback》

"Hey y/n are you ok?" I look up and see Diane. I nod "I saw what happened" I ignore her. "It's ok..I know how you feel.-" "YOU DONT! EVERY MORNING I WOULD WAKE UP AND SEE HIS PERFECT FACE! I WOULDN'T WANT TO LEAVE HIS SIDE! I MISS HIM!" I cry and cry and cry.

"Y/n-" I hold out my hand "freeze!" Diane is frozen. Hawk rums outside. "Diane!" I hold out my hand and yell "tiny!" Hawk is as small as a marshmallow.

Meliodas peeks outside. "Go away before I turn you into a stick.

He stays "can you just tell me what happened?" I shake my head.

《Hour later》

We all explore to look for king. "You know king wasn't always my favorite" I say to myself.

Everyone looks at me. "Just kidding!" I laugh. We see a bunch of pretty flowers and look at them. We all start talking about our memories "lady y/n did you have any parents?"

"Hm..no." "no?!" Everyone says "I don't remember anything near 9 and under. And I stopped ageing at 21."

Suddenly the flowers start spinning and we're in the necropolis. I peek to my left and see my best friend..Elaine!