• Sipping Tea • <Chapter 1>

Hey! Thanks so, so, so much for clicking/pressing on my story, "Tumblr Girls". It really, really means a lot to me! If you enjoy the story, go ahead and add it to your library and vote! Tysm! Happy reading! -Lainey

•••

I yawned, tapping my delicate nails on the greasy Starbucks counter. I stared at the chalkboard menu, stalling. "Ma'am?" The boy behind the counter asked. In all honesty, I was just trying to flirt. "Yes?" I averted my gaze from the menu and looked at him. I could tell he was growing uneasy. "You're that famous girl, right?" His face grew red. I grew a soft smile, leaning over closer to him. "How'd you know?" I grinned. He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. "Tell you what," I took a napkin from the dispenser beside me. I leaned closer over the counter, grabbing a pen from his apron pocket seductively. I scribbled a little note and a time on it. "Cherry Park, 6:30 2nite?" I carefully pressed the delicate napkin into his hand. He blushed, smiling softly at me. I winked. "You won't regret it."

Poor kid. He won't see it coming. I giggled to myself quietly, opening the car door. I slid into my Red convertible, humming quietly as I tinkered with the radio. I finally set it to a song I liked and stepped on the pedal.

LA was always nice and busy this time of year, that's why I wanted to stay. There was always drama, always more tea to sip. Plus, there were always cute boys. Over the summer, I've turned it into my playground. My personal territory for tea and boys. If there was one thing that I liked about LA, it was the drama. I was pretty fond of drama, even if it wasn't me who created it. But 90% of the time, it was me who started it. And in the end, I always won.

Approaching my house, I turned my turning signal on. 8TEEN by Khalid was playing, and the roof was down. I screamed the song lyrics out loud, flying down the street to my home. Honestly, if I could date one OTHER celebrity, it would be him. I've met him once, and he was completely handsome. I'm not saying that he's out of my league, but I'm more into guys that I don't have to work for. And that's the same with my life. I've really never had to work for things, I was always just given them.

I turned into my driveway, the song ending. Without turning off the car, I stepped out. "Can you turn the car off for me? Thanks Vince." Vince, or Vincent, has always made things easy for me. He was one of our butlers, after all. He was balding, in his mid 60s. I mean, he wasn't hot, but he's at least nice.

"I'm home!" I yelled, stepping into the neat, polished, wooden floor of my house. I huffed at the silent reply. My mother and father were always out, they never really talked to me. My father didn't accept me as a social media celebrity after all. But his opinion didn't matter. If he didn't care enough to stay home and bond with me, then I shouldn't care for his opinion.

I set my bags down by the door, heading to the stairs. I walked up, my jet black heels clacking against the polished wood. I walked to my room, humming Khalid's lyrics aloud. "Cuz I was eighteen," I dance-walked my way to my room, singing the lyrics aloud. I made my way to my walk in closet, stripping myself of my clothes. I changed into a yellow tube top with the imprinted letters, "BABE" on it, and some white jeans. I had a date with my boyfriend Daniel in two hours, and I suspected that he was wanted to end the night together. He always did, he was a horny school boy after all.

I opened one of my closet drawers, pulling a red lace lingerie body suit out. I folded it neatly, placing it into my black mini backpack. I slung it around my shoulder, whilst unlocking my phone. I opened up our conversation, texting to Daniel. "Hey babe. I'm all dressed up, do you wanna go early?" I sighed. Usually he replied fast, but something was holding him back.

I pulled into the driveway of his house. It wasn't as big as mine, but it was a decent size. Stepping out of the car, I speed walked to his front door. He'd given me a key to promise our relationship. I guess I kinda told him he'd have to, or I'd break up with him on a live stream.

I stepped into the house, turning on my instagram to livestream. "Hey guys!" I whispered to the phone. 150 people had already joined. "I'm gonna be surprising Daniel!" I walked up the stairs, chuckling quietly and talking to the viewers. "Okay, here goes nothing!" I placed my hand on the door knob, swinging it open. "Oh my god." I nearly dropped my phone at the sight. Daniel was with some other girl.

•••

How was the first chapter? Sorry that it was kinda short. owo

Make sure to give me feedback and some advice! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my first story!

xoxo Lainey