LIE'S!

After what happened at Jarads you get in your car and try to find your way home. you just sat with no music playing, you balled your eyes out. after what seemed for hours you finally got home and ran to your room, you jumped in the shower with out saying a word. you cried and cried in the shower for a few hours (wow shes wasting so much water lol) you get out of the shower and put on a sports bra and shorts you go down stairs and walk to the freezer you pull out a bucket of ice cream and watch the notebook on netfliex.

you get a text from jarad (btw you changed his name to 'asshole')

ASSHOLE!: Hey baby girl, where did you go?

read

ASSHOLE!: WOW so you leave me on read? what did i do?

read

ASSHOLE!: WTF JULIA WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

read

PRINCESS<3 : whats MY problem?? UMM WHATS MY PROBLEM? MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS IN THE BED THIS MORNING! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT HER! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME LAST NIGHT! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! NOT JUST TO ME BUT ALSO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

read 

ASSHOLE!: oh um shes just a friend..

read

 *Jarads prov*

shit... what do i do now, should i break up with that hoe.... I DONT KNOW! IM IN A DAMN PICKLE RIGHT NOW! 

A/N IM SO SORRY BUT I HAVE TO CUT THIS SHORT RIGHT NOW!! BUT I WILL BE UPLOADING ANOTHER CHAPTER OR TWO THIS WEEK! LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR TAKING YOU TIME TO READ THIS<3 -Maria