The concert PT.1

"BITCH GET YO ASS UP AND GET READY!" maddi your bestie yells as she enters the room.

"YO WTF WHAT TIME IS IT?" you say rasing your voice at her.

"Hoe it 7pm.... when did you go to bed last night?" she says kinda laughing at you

"oh shit actually, oh and i fell asleep at 10:30am" you say laughing at yourself.

after talking with Maddi you finally get up and shower, then after your shower you put on black short shorts , and then you pare the shorts with a Juice WRLD tee that you turned to a crop top, for shoes you put on some white converse. you love Juice WRLD so much, you are so exited to go to his meet and greet before his show, after the show you were going to the after party because you payed extra so you could get VIP.

"IM READY!!" you yell at maddi while running down the stairs

"oml you took forever julia!" maddi says as you gather your phone, keys, and backpack, then you head out to your car ( Black BMW with rose gold rims)

Once you get to the concert hall you go to the meet and greet place. there was about 28 people there so far since you where there at 8:20 and the concert was at 10:45. after you got in line with your wrist bands and stuff a lot of other people came in. ( those were the people without VIP, just the people with VIP got in first) before the other fans came in a few more girls came in that had VIP passes. we talked with maddi and some other people around you when it came to maddi's turn. (you were behind her) you could hear her squeeling and talking to him. then after 1 minute it was your turn. you walked over to him smiling ear to ear, you see him looking you up and down,then he bit his bottom lip making it red. "hey princess " he said while holding his arms out for you to hug him "OMG HI!!" you say trying not to be crazy. He hugged you for 10 seconds and in that hug you feel his warm hands on your ass, he gives your ass a little squeeze . "mmmm mami's thicc" he says licking his lips. you look at him and smile " you know it" you say still smiling. you knew he was spending a lot of time with you because you heard maddi say something. "i should go... the other fans are getting mad" you say and look down at the floor. he lifts up you chin you his finger then he says " well can i have you number at least?" he says looking into your greenish gray eyes "780 *** ****" he types in his phone, he puts your name as 'PRINCESS' with a bunch of love emojis. you leave and go to the front of the stage with maddi. you dont tell her about what happened with you and jarad ( aka Juice WRLD) 

it was now 10:40, so that means the show would begin in 5 minutes...

A/N im so sorry if i made any mistakes, this is my first book and im trying to do my best!! ALSO JUST WAIT FOR PT.2 BECAUSE IT'S GOIN GET JUCICY!!!!!