Shopping! ~Part 2~

As Meg and Macy walked out of Rue 21 in their new outfits, they saw a nice looking place called Love Birds. "Hey, look over there, Mace! That was that shop we'd look in when we were little!" Love Birds was a small clothing shop with shirts, shoes and other cute things like that. Macy giggled. "Yeah, we'd be all like 'Oh, I wanna be a teenager!' Hey, look, it's hiring too." They crossed the street and walked into the small shop. "Welcome to Love Birds! Can I help you with anything?" The employee asked cheerfully. She was tall, with blue eyes and long, brown hair. Meg hesitated. "Um, yes, I saw that you were hiring, an-"

"Oh, yes! My names Tori, by the way. I'll go grab the manager, stay right here." She power-walked to the "Employees Only" door and went inside.

Soon, Tori came out of the door with a short blonde woman. "Hello," she said, "My name is Caroline. And you are?"

"I'm Meg Michael. I'd like a job here, please." Meg replied. "Ok!" Caroline said cheerfully," Would you like to be a cashier?" Meg looked behind her at Macy who was sitting on a cushion and gave her a thumbs up.

"I'll take the job!" Meg cried cheerfully. "Alright! You start tomorrow, 8:00 A.M. And your shift ends at noon. Pay is 10 dollars by the hour. If you have any questions, just ask Tori." Caroline- now my boss- instructed. "Yes, ma'am." Meg said out of habit. "Oh, call me Carol!" Carol said cheerfully. Meg and Macy giggled at the same time. "Okay! See you tomorrow then." Meg replied victoriously.

As they walked down the sidewalk to where Macy said the "super-stitch-up place" was, Meg looked at her watch. "Dude, it's nearly 3:00!" Macy sighed. "It's summer and the sun doesn't go down 'til like 7:00."

"But I have to do some online college classes tonight! This better be quick," Meg argued as she walked through the door of "Super Stitching". Woah, Meg thought, I didn't realize it was this big. The small door made her think that it would be one of those small, granny knitting places. It looked to Meg more like a clothes store for Tony Stark himself. There was an entire room for capes, and another for boots and belts and things like that. Above the door, there was a funny sign that said, "Body suits are in style!" that made Meg find this place more amusing by the minute.

As they stepped up to the desk, Meg noticed that the girl sitting there looked familiar. "Jenna? Is that you?" Jenna was one of her friends back in grade school. She looked totally different now, with long, straight blonde hair with blue streaks in it. She looked slimmer, which was good since she had always been a bit chubby as long as Meg had know her. "Hey...um...uh...." Jenna stuttered. Macy smiled, "That's Meg."

"OMG Meg!" Jenna said, hugging Meg,"I haven't seen you in forever!" Meg giggled,"Well now ya get to see me! Do you work here?"

Jenna suddenly turned serious and walked over to Macy to whisper something in her ear. "Meg, you're a...superhero?! Show me your powers! Please!" Jenna exclaimed. Meg smiled," I'll need a glass of water." Macy got a cup of water and put it on the counter. Meg concentrated on ice and snow and - the water froze! Jenna gasped. "Awesome! I guess you'll be needing a superhero costume." she said and made a face like this😏," You know, I'm a superhero too. I can make or fix anything. ANYTHING!" Meg smiled," Cool." Macy nodded. Jenna turned to Macy," Just leave me your costume design, and be back tomorrow at 9:00 and I'll have it done!" Macy and Meg both said thanks and went back to their apartment complex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, guys, I know we're getting a lot of views on here, but

Tiger and I need to know if you guys like this! So, I guess we're asking for feedback, views, votes, you know. But we can't continue the story if no one likes it... So, tell your Wattpad friends, or real friends that have Wattpad! If I don't get at least 2 comments saying this story should continue, I'll probably quit this story. I've got other stories to write anyway. See ya my pretty little snowflakes!

-- IC❄️ and TC🐯