28

REAL LIFE

hey sisters this is gonna be kinda long cuz I have a lot of stuff that I want to happen so oops

BETTY'S POV

"Ugh Cheryl I don't know what to do about Jug." I complained while trying on blouse number five.

"Well, if you came over to borrow some of my clothes for this concert, I'm assuming you want to make him jealous, which means you want him back. Am I right?" she looked up from her makeup and examined the outfit.

"Do you have anything that isn't red?" I groaned walking into her closet, which was also -you guessed it!- red.

"Um I think there's a little corner in the back with some different colors. How do you like this eyeshadow?" She joined me in the closet to show me her final look: a black tube top with red shorts and black pumps. Her makeup was nothing less than perfect and her hair was straight and in a high ponytail.

Meanwhile I was still searching for an outfit.

" You look great. Sooo now you can help me?" I pleaded.

"Ugh fine. I think Veronica's coming over too so she can help with makeup while I help with hair." She said looking through her clothes distractedly.

"Wait my hair?! Why can't I leave it up?"

"Betty we're going to a concert, not an Ariana Grande convention. You're wearing your hair down." She huffed while picking out the white crop top she wore to the drag race and some cute jean shorts. She let me change while she started heating up the curling iron.

We both jumped when we heard a car pull into the driveway. I checked to make sure it wasn't Penelope or Claudius.

"We're good, it's just Ronni." I sighed, relieved. "How did you convince Toni to let you come back here without her?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Veronica got her mom to meet with them about something lame so we could get ready here. I would've just gone to the Pembrooke, but if I had to wear pearls to a concert I would die." She opened the door to reveal an already ready Veronica.

"Betty! Why aren't you ready? We're supposed to leave in fifteen minutes!" She exclaimed dragging me upstairs to finish my look.

After about ten minutes of Cheryl and Veronica fluttering around me we were finally ready.

"Voila! Jughead will apologize as soon as he sees you." Veronica smirked, admiring her work.

"Ok we have just enough time to take instagrams pics before Kevin gets here. Is Heather still picking Toni and Jughead up?" Cheryl turned to Veronica.

"Yeah I think so. Come on we need to get some good pics before it gets too dark!"

As soon as Kevin pulled up we piled in his truck. Cheryl tossed in a small bag of more clothes and other stuff to bring to Fangs' trailer. We sped down the street jamming out to whatever was on the radio. As soon as we found a parking space at the school, we spotted everyone else. There were already a hundred or so people on the field. We met up with the others almost immediately.

"Do you, uh know when Archie is playing?" I asked Jughead trying to break the tension. We were alone, Cheryl, Toni, and Veronica were talking while Kevin and Heather were talking a few feet away.