33-part 3

REAL LIFE

HEATHER'S POV

"There's no way you're wearing pearls to this thing Ronnie." I spun on my heel to give her an exasperated look.

"Yes, I know it definitely clashes with the serpents but it covers up my hickey decently well." She whined, looking back at the mirror, adjusting the necklace.

"Oh my god, take those off and let me just find something on youtube." I groaned, sitting behind her and looking in the mirror at both of us.

"We'd be a hot couple you know." I smirked, moving her hair to the side and grabbing some concealer.

"Well this would-be-hot-couple is gonna be late if we don't leave in the next few minutes, so if we could get to concealing that'd be great." She responded looking down at her phone.

After I finished applying the concealer we rushed to my car and sped off to the bar.

When we finally got there, Cheryl was on the stage, next to Jughead and his dad. We met Betty, Josie, Kevin, Archie, and Toni, who had major heart eyes for Cheryl. I snickered and took a quick picture, she didn't even notice.

"... and in unity there is strength." Cheryl concluded, looking to Jughead for confirmation. He nodded.

"Looks like we have our newest member! Now for your new skin!" Jughead's dad yelled, and was met with cheers and whistles. Jughead pulled a red leather jacket out of a bag and helped Cheryl put it on. She smiled, looking directly at Toni, then went to walk off the stage.

"Oh my god I still can't believe how extra you are to get a red jacket." Kevin squealed, looking at her new serpent jacket. I admired the emblem on the back.

"Well I can't just deviate from my iconic color pallet can I?" Cheryl chirped, playing with the sleeves.

"It's time to celebrate people! I'm going to get something to drink, who's coming?" Josie exclaimed, then looked around the group. When nobody offered, I agreed.

"What, you don't want one?" Josie asked when I didn't grab a bottle with her.

"No I'm good. What do you think Archie and Veronica are talking about?" I asked, looking at the two chatting away and laughing at the other end of the crowded room.

"Ooo maybe Varchie is making a comeback?" Josie responded, watching the pair next to me.

I grabbed a bottle and took a huge gulp.

After finishing the bottle, I left Josie and pushed my way through to Veronica. I found her flirting with Archie.

"Hey Veronica, what are you doing talking to your ex boyfriend?" I asked, annoyed.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Archie she's drunk. I'll just take care of her." She smiled, dragging me into the room behind the bar.

I only tripped a few times.

"What the hell?" Veronica practically yelled, getting me a glass of water to try to sober me up.

"What the hell me? What the hell you! You're the one flirting with Archie! What about us?" My eyes lit up, "We're just like the song! Oh my god that's a good song, I'm gonna go sing it for everyone!" I started to stumble out the door, but Veronica grabbed me and started to drag me out of the bar.