Chap 3

Wang Yuan pov.

Grrr..... I didn't get enough sleep last because of jackson gr..... Wait... Am i blushing?!?!? No!!!!.... I shouldn't let myself miserable.... I get up and go to the bathroom and i look at myself in the mirror... I have eye bugs and my eye are so red... I should get to bath.

After a minutes....

I have done washing and i go to my closet to change my clothes... I wear jeans and white t-shirt with leather jacket and canvas shoes... I look at the mirror first...

"Don't let your emotion... Loss you yuan"i said to myself and sigh and get my bag and leave my room... I saw mom seating on sofa i can see in her face she look so worried.. That's why i walk closer to her and she look at me and hug me so tightly... Ow-kay?

"I heard you lock yourself in your room and didn't eat yesterday? What happen??"she said and touch my face.... I want to tell you mom but i don't want you to disgust by me...

"A-ah... Nothing mom"i just said and she looked at my face seriously and i avoid it.... I don't her to know.

"I should go now mom"i said and walk faster i heard she shouted that i haven't eaten my breakfast yet... But i have to avoid her.. She will never gonna stop asking me.. Now I'm walking heading to university.. I look at my watch it's 6:30 in the morning the class will start at 8.. I'm too early.
I decided to go at the canteen and buy some bread and milk after i buy... I decided to eat in the garden when I'm here i seat under the tree.. And feel the fresh air and eat my breakfast.

"You know... Bread and milk is not enough for breakfast"some voice said and i turned around to see who was it. It was qianxi i smile at him and he smile back and seated beside me.. He hand me something and i look at it.

"Here... It's fried rice and sausage"
he said and i take it.. I saw him smile when i take it.... I open the box and i smell a delicious scent.

"Eat it! Before it gets cold!"he said and startled.

"A-ah.... T-thank y-you qianxi"i said and he just nod and pat my head.. And i feel my face heated i just eat the breakfast he gave.. The silent is so awkward.

"How was it?"he asked me

"Mmm... The fried rice It's so tasty and the sausage it's tasty too!"i said it was really really delicious!!

"I'm glad you like it... I'm the one who made it"he said and i look at him.. He was smiling at me and i feel my cheeks heated and i avoid his stare and just eat the food he gave to me silently..... And in a minute his just seating beside me until i finish my food and i look at him and his sleeping.... I clean the mess i made and decided to wake up qianxi. It's 7:30

"Ay...yah...qianxi!"i called him but he doesn't even move a little... I sigh and i was about to get up.. But someone pull me down it's qianxi he pulled me and now I'm seating on his lap... I blush and i look at him his staring at me.

"You know... Your cute when your blushing"he said and i don't know what to say... But we have to separate now or else someone might see us.

"A-ah....W-we should go now... I have to prepare for flag ceremony"i said and he just nod and he held my hand i blush again seriously qianxi?! Why are making me blush! We stand up and started to walk. There's a few student now in university and there looking at me.. I know why.. Is because of qianxi but some of student are squealing? Eh?

"Omy gosh!! Look!! My ship is walking to each other!!"

"I know right!! Their look cute together!"

"Yes they are! But not as cute if yuan is with karry!!"

"Dream on!! Karry was cold as an ice!"

I just shake my head and look at qianxi who was grinning.

"Why are you grinning?"i asked and he just shake his head.

"Nothing.. I should go now! Bye see you at lunch!"he said and i just nod and wave my hand.. And headed inside to classroom to put my bag down and i get out of the room and got to gym....While i was walking i saw karry and leader of cheerleader caigua (I'M SORRY CAIGUA BUT I LOVE YOUU!!) their sucking each other and roaming each other body... I feel like I'm puking.... I feel wet on my face i didn't realize i was tearing up... I shouldn't crying i shake my head and started to walk again... I tried to lessen the pain I'm hurt because his the one who take my virginity!! How could he just forget about it! Fck him!

/*Bump*/

Author pov.

Yuan bump into someone and yuan immediately bow his head.

"I-im sorry!"yuan apologize and bow his head.

"Yuan?... Are you crying?"qianxi ask and without thinking yuan immediately hug qianxi tightly and cried... Qianxi was shock for a moment but then hug yuan comforting him.

"W-why d-does i-its h-hurt!?!"yuan cried and qianxi know what yuan saying he clench his fist... And saw junkai and caigua.

"Yuan stop crying... I'm here"
qianxi comfort yuan in a minutes yuan stop and qianxi pulled out of the hug and gave yuan a tissue.

"T-thank y-you and sorry"yuan said and qianxi pat his head.

"Why are saying sorry? I told you I'm here to protect you"he said and yuan blush.. He was about to talk but someone push him aside he almost fall but qianxi pulled his hands now his holding yuan in a waist... Yuan look who was that it was junkai.

"Your in my way"junkai coldly said yuan just bow his head qianxi clench  his fist he don't want to fight junkai he decided to pulled yuan with him going to gym.

"Don't mind junkai.. Just focus"
qianxi said and pat yuan head yuan just nod and do his duty as a student president...he get up to stage and start the flag ceremony after that they have exercise.

Forward (Lunch Break) --->

Yuan was walking alone in a hallway while wearing an earphone suddenly..

/*Bump*/

Yuan almost fall he let out a small sequel and close his eyes waiting to hit on the floor but he feel a hands on his waist and didn't feel hurt so he open his eyes when he see who was it his eyes widen and suddenly stand up straight.

"T-thank y-you and sorry"yuan said and bow he was about to walk again when junkai stop him.

"Why are you with qianxi this morning?"junkai coldly ask yuan

"W-we just bump to each other"
yuan said innocently but junkai smirk

"Really? Then why are you hugging him? Is he and you just fuck last night? Like what we did?"junkai ask yuan while smirking and yuan got hurt about it... He was not like that he look at junkai while tearing up.

"Why is he hugging me? Is because his kind not like you! And his not you!! Me and him fck last night? I RATHER GET FCK BY QIANXI RATHER THAN YOU! Because his NOT YOU! So please excuse me" yuan said to junkai while crying and walk away leaving junkai dumbfounded he felt guilty he don't why... He just leave but they didn't notice that there is someone was been watching them while smirking..

"Well.. Well.. Well.. The student president just got laid by the school prince"

That person said and start to walk while thinking plan how to ruin the student president reputation.

"Be ready yuan! Your reputation will be ruin!"the person talk to his mind :P
_________________________________________

WHYYYYY?!?!?!!? I'M SORRY CAIGUA 😂 DON'T WORRY I LOVE YOU!!!