Info

Name: Ciel

Age: 13

Species: shikigami

Birthday: December 14

Born in: London

London status: Noble

Alias: Yukiji's shikigami

Height: 5'0

Status: Alive
______________________________________

Ciel is a short, thirteen-year-old boy with bluish black hair and rich, deep blue eyes. As described by Yukiji, Ciel has a "wonderfully proportioned body." His arms and legs are thin, his shoulders and waist narrow. Ciel typically dresses in a way that suits his noble standing, and he has a very extensive woredrobe.

Ciel nearly always wears a black eye-patch made of gauze with a single cord over his right eye. Ciel also has a brand on the left side of his body.
______________________________________

Ciel is an arrogant and shrewd boy, with numerous exalted positions.

Ciel is very strict, proud and loyal to Yukiji. Ciel is stern with his duties to Yukiji and always makes sure she baths, eats and study's.

Ciel has a relatively cold outlook on life. His main goal is to serve, protect from any danger, and look after Yukiji.

Ciel possesses unwavering determination - instead of falling into hopelessness, Ciel chooses to die without regrets by working hard despite Yukiji's insistence that he should live a more happier and carefree life. He often compares predicaments to games such as chess, and is willingto gamble with his life on the line to win them.

Cunning and artful, he successfully makessure that Yukiji is safe and isn't in danger.

As Yukiji's shikigami, Ciel demonstrates great loyalty to Yukiji and aims to accomplish all tasks she assigns to him. He is undaunted by what tasks she gives him and is confident that he will be able to get then all done.

He is readily prepared to resort to dishonest measures such as bribery, as long as he can gather more information  and finish his job swiftly and efficiently though, he claims it is simply flexibility on his part.

Ciel rarely smiles. He had once admitted that he has forgotten how to smile happily to Yukiji. Ciel does, however, show genuine concern for the well-being of thise close to him.

Although he usually presents himself as a solemn and mature person, Ciel can be rather childish at times around Yukiji. He is exceedingly competitive, a trait which he acknowledges himself. He is unsatisfied withdraws, and refuses to quiet until a victor is declared.

Yukiji has noted that due to Ciel's talent in competition, he tends to overestimate his skills and think that he can never lose. Despite his weak physical condition, Ciel is competent at shooting. He always carries a gun in order to defend himself and has one under his pillow when he sleeps.

Ciel is very fond of sweets and loves to eat the sweets that Yukiji makes, and is allergic to cats. He has asthma which causes Yukiji to worry about him quiet a bit.
______________________________________

Quotes

"Yes, children can be quite demanding about their games."

• "I've long since forgotten... how to smile... joyfully, Yukiji."

• "Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally I don't want time to heal my wounds. Yiu may think you can escape the pain and forget it, but that's nothing more then stagnation. You can't move forward without the pain."

• (To Yukiji) "That ring has seen the demise of its master many times. My grandfather's, my father's, and without fail, this ring will bear witness to my death when it will eventually be my time as well."

• "I'm afraid today's game was quite uninteresting."

• (To Yukiji) "You shall never betray me. You shall never leave my side. No matter what!"

• "I am Ciel. That is my one and only name."

• "I'm arrogant, but not so much that I'd irresponsibly save someone just to brag about it."

• (To Yukiji) "It's okay, I'll definitely protect  you! No matter what!"

• (To Yukiji) "If you are crying, fight against it! If you're regretting, walk forward! Only complaining on your misfortune, you're nothing but a common pig!"

• (To Yukiji) "Don't joke. You're the one I can always trust."

• (To Tomoe) "I'll take any measure to win."

"The Blue Miracle? Don't make me laugh. I don't believe in miracles. That's why I'll snatch my victory by force."

• (To Yukiji) "We have no need for the past. All we need are the present and the future."

• (To Tomoe) "I am not losing to anything that has 'competition' written all over it."
______________________________________

Trivia

• Ciel is a rather good marksman when it comes to hunting and carries a gun on his missions, although he rarely uses it. He sleeps with a gun under his pillow.

• Ciel reads books from various famous authors, such as Arthur Conan Doyle and Edgar Allan Poe.

•Ciel can speak French fluently and understands Latin. While Ciel is "an intellectually gifted boy" who can even "compete with students," French is best subject overall.

• Ciel's favorite animals are horses and dogs.

• Even though Ciel does not like sports and even hates to walk, he is very fond of horseback riding.

• Ciel hates spicy food, and thus, dislikes mustard and wasabi. However, he did enjoy the curry bread givin to him by Yukiji.

• Ciel despises bad food, and would only eat it for diplomatic reasons.

• Ciel's favorite flower is the sterling silver rose.

• Ciel has problems with reckoning distances properly.

• Yukiji chooses Ciel's entire attire.

• Ciel's name means "sky" in French, Italian, and Norman and also "heaven" in French, Italian, and Old French.