the arrival

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAD TONS OF H/W TO DO. I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED. HEHEHE...... THE PIC ABOVE IS THEIR HOTEL ROOM^^^^^^

HAPPY READING!!!!!

***************************************************

Yuki! Yuki! Shirayuki, darling we are here... Zen gently shook Shirayuki as her eyes began to open.

Here? already? baby, i'm tired i wanna go back...to..sleep~ With that Yuki already fell back asleep. Zen just sighed and carried her bridle style into their hotel room. Their room was small and cozy just the way he like it. He laid yuki on the bed and climbed on the other side. It was currently 6 in the afternoon and they both had a tiring day, as soon as Zens head hit the pillow he dozed of with Yuki snuggled up to his chest......

***Flashback***

Zen was on the phone and was talking to the director of their new movie. Stan.

Hello? Zen Wistalia speaking.

Hello Zen, i would like to inform you that we will be leaving for New Zeland today because we have a party to attend to on Friday. Meet me at the airport at 10:00 am. The time currently was 8 am. Both Zen and Yuki had an interview around 7 and it ended at 8. They both haven't packed witch would take them an hour and to top it of  the two of them only got 3 hours of sleep last night because of Shirayuki's nightmare. ( vote if you think clowns are creepy)

Babe, we got a problem. Zen said as he turned around to see Yuki getting dressed to go to the interview.

I heard it all, you think we will have enough time to do everything? Shirayuki asked a she let a yawn escape from her mouth.

I'm not * yawns* sure, we both have a busy day. Come on we better get started. First off the interview......

After the interview ( i can't be bothered writing today) they met Stan and did all that meeting and greeting stuff and climbed on their private jet. To their surprise he was very friendly and easy to talk to you know what i mean? great!

***End flash back***

Shirayuki woke up before Zen did and looked around at her surroundings. She was feeling too lazy to get up and look around so all she could comprehend was that she was at their hotel, sleeping in a bed, with Zen. Yuki looked down and saw Zens arm draped protectively around her waist. She brought his hand up to her face, kissed it and played with his fingers. She then sat up and hoverd above Zens face.

You don't know how much i love you...She whispered and lightly kissed his lips lightly. This woke Zen up and he pushed her head back on his lips just when she started to retract. With his other hand he pulled Shirayuki more towards him never wanting to let go but sadly they are both humans and need air to live. They both pulled back and Zen swiped Shirayuki's hair out of her face. But i love you so much more.....

Oh yeah! we have a party to go to! we'r gonna be late. With that Yuki zoomed into the the bathroom to get dressed. Zen chuckled and got dressed in their room.

Shirayuki's dress:

Zens  outfit:

To the party they go

******************************************************

HEY GUYS

SORRY IF THE CHAP SEEMS RUSHED I HAD TO WRITE IT TWO TIMES AND I JUST COULDN'T BE BOTHERED!  THE FIRST REASON MY LAPTOP CLOSED AND THE SECOND IT DIED! I ALSO FAILED THE YEAR 8 EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY DAY!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY! ALSO, A SHOUT OUT TO milindkaranje FOR HAVING THE BEST ZENYUKI BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE ALSO SUPPORTED ME SO THANK YOU FOR THAT!

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!