Niklaus

Third Person POV:

Katherine wakes up and sees the warlock casting a spell on someone sitting on a chair. There are two vases. One is full of blood the other is empty. She starts to get up and sees that Elena's necklace is gone. It's Alaric that is on the chair. He opens his eyes and gets up. The warlock bends the knee.

 "Alaric?" Katherine questions before rushing for the door but is trapped inside and 'Alaric' advances towards her. 

"Zdravei, Katerina I have missed you." He says as he takes her face in his hands.

 "Klaus." She says in fear.

"Now don't forget me Katerina." Maverick speaks from behind Klaus with a smirk on his face as Katherine starts to panic.

Time Skip

  "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus says in annoyance as he looks through Alaric's clothes. "Ok, bad, or badder?" He asks me and I chuckle from where I am seated at the kitchen island. 

"The dark colors suit you better." I tell him and he smiles. 

"Oh, thank you, Maverick. My one true friend." He tells me and I grin in response. "Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaus asks us and I nod.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine tells him while I frown.

 "Ok, that dagger needs to come out because if it doesn't Maverick will kill me." Klaus says as he changes shirts. 

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine tells him.

 "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He asks.

"You don't kill Jenna as I quite like her." I tell Klaus.

"Maverick you already have Elijah I think he will be quite jealous if he knows about your infatuation with Jenna the human." Klaus joked and I sat there annoyed.

"You know very well what I mean when I say I like her." I tell Klaus as I cross my arms.

 "Yes,yes I know. I just love to rile you up." Klaus joked.

"Don't get me started Niklaus." I warn him as I retrieve a blood bag from the fridge and Klaus walks towards Katerina.

 "Oh, so jumpy." Klaus pointed out as Katerina flinched.

 "Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She begged.

"The great Katerina Begging." I mocked as I glared at her.

 "You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me." He compels her.

 "They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger." She revealed and I scoffed.

 "Bonnie the best friend? And then you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaus pointed out.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She defended herself.

 "Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He said and looked at me.

"Jonas gave the witch her magic back before he died." I told Klaus as I pulled out my phone.

 "Please, just kill me, Klaus, Maverick, and be done with it." She pleaded again and I looked up from my phone.

 "And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." Klaus tells her and I smirk before going back to texting. "I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself." He compels her and I hear her grab it and plunge it into herself. "Now take it out. Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs." Klaus tells her as I walk to the door.