Chapter Three

Amelia's POV:

Ahhhh lunch time, my favorite time for my fat ass.

But sadly I couldn't eat. Yeah I know that's a first.

Why can't I eat you may ask. Well I was a bit worried because I have not heard from serenity at all. She's been gone. I cannot feel her presences. All day I've been wearing a fake smile. You know trying to be the bad bitch I am.

"You aren't eating." Stated Lucas with an unappealing frown.

"Don't make that face." I said glumly.

"Somethings wrong. Tell me now." He demanded. "Or else."

"Or else what?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I didn't think you would ask." He said.

I chuckled.

"You won't believe me, you'll think I'm crazy." I said.

"Um bitch did you really just say that. We are all crazy!" He exclaimed offended.

I looked around looking at all the zoo animals surrounding me. Well not zoo animals just people I hate.

"We need to go somewhere private." I said.

He looked a bit concerned but he kept his cool.

"Okay lets go." He said.

"Right now?" I asked befuddled.

"Um yeah. You weren't gone for that long and you are already acting brand new stop being fake sister." He said squinting his eyes at me.

I knew he was joking though, his crooked smile gave it away.

"You know what." He said breaking the silence. "I think you just need to touch my booty."

"Let's go." I said grabbing his arm. "How much candy did you even have today?"

He smiled.

"A lot."

"Anddddd that's enough." I giggled. "I'm just nervous..."

"Nervous about what?" He asked worriedly.

"You just won't believe me if I told you." I answered walking down the hall.

I pulled his arm and yanked him into the nearest janitors closet.

"Damn girl you got a mean grip." He rubbed his arm frowning.

"Look, I know I've been joking around all day but shits been hectic alright? You've been missing for awhile and you're the topic of the school right now. You just disappeared and came back as if nothing has happened. As a friend I want answers, I want to make sure you're okay. I care about you especially after your parents told me to keep an eye on you." He preached.

And so I explained everything. I told him the truth. Even if I sounded crazy it felt good to get it off my chest. Well my nonexistent one that is... damn these small boobs. I can have a whole cheetah but I was cursed with zero boobs. I swear the air takes up more room in my bra than my actually boobs do.

There I go getting lost in my thoughts. AGAIN.

"And now I can't feel her.." by the end I was out of breath and I felt the urge to cry. But I was stronger than that.

"I know I sound cra-" he interrupted me and then he said the three words I thought I would never hear.

" I believe you "

"What" my eyes widened in shock.

"Amelia... you're my best friend, I've known you for so long. You aren't a liar, and never been a good one at that." He chuckled, but his face dropped and he looked at me serious. "Let's go back."

"Go back?" I stated in horror. "I-I can't."

PTSD is real. Nuff said.

"Yes you can. And as your best friend I will stay right by your side. Let's go!" He exclaimed.

"Where going on a trip!" I sang.

"In our favorite rocket ship!" He finished.

I'm so glad to be home. But to the horror I shall return.

In a way I had to though. I had to go back. I needed serenity back... she made me me. Without her I feel dead. I don't feel myself.

"So where do we go?" He questioned.

And for as prepared he was making me feel. I was not ready at all, and to be quite honest. I have no idea.

"I have no idea." I voiced my thoughts. "And HOLD UP. I have to see the councilor after school."

"So no adventure?" He frowned.

"No adventure." I giggled.

Alecs POV:

"So how do you guys feel about school." I smirked.

Evan smiled. "Amazing let's go."

"No way in hell." Trent muttered.

Carson looked around and shrugged his shoulder.

"FREE FOOD" Kyle shouted.

I covered my ears and rolled my eyes.

Trent glared. Per usual.

"I think it's time to pack up boys. It's time I get my baby back."